PART 35 - Private, But Not a Secret

Today is Sandro's birthday and he still became so busy with his campaign in the morning. In the afternoon, they both scheduled to have a flight to Manila as Elle's tita called her and Sandro also had a party to attend to.

When they landed NAIA, they separated ways as Sandro went straight to their house, fetch by their family driver while Elle went straight to her Tita's condo. Tita Cheska greeted her as she arrive.

"Hello langga. Thank you for coming eagerly when I called. I have something important kasi to tell you." Cheska said.

She kissed her cheeks. "Why? What happened? May emergency po ba? About the resto..."

"No, no langga. It's not like that. Well, here..." She hold Arthur's hand. "I and your Tito has something to tell you..."

"Wh...what is it po?" Elle asked curiously.

"Hmmmm, tadaaaa!" Cheska cheerfully handed her a positive pregnancy test.

"What is this?" When it sinks in to her that it's a pregnancy test, she exclaimed. "Ay, wow! Really? Tita, I am so happy! Finally, a baby pinsan from you!"

"Hahahaha! I really knew that Elle will be so happy for this hon." Arthur commented.

"Yes Tito, I really am. Waaaah, congratulations my Tita Ches and Tito Arthur. Hello baby, can't wait to see you soon." She said as she held Cheska's belly.

Elle was supposed to attend at Sandro's dinner party tonight for his birthday celebration at the Hilton Hotel in Makati, but then again, Cheska insisted that they will have a dinner for three to celebrate.

So, when Sandro called Elle at 6:00 pm, asking her if where is she already, she politely refused.

"Love? Where are you na? Susunduin ba kita?" Sandro asked the moment Elle answer the phone.

"Naku love, mapapatawad mo ba ako if I can't make it to your party tonight?"

"Ha? But why? Is there something wrong?"

"Ehh kasi ano, we have a scheduled dinner also with Tita Cheska and Tito Arthur tonight, and guess what love..." She exclaimed happily.

"What is it love?"

"My Tita's pregnant and I am expecting a baby pinsan soon." She giggled.

"Woaaaah really? That's great news! Congrats to your Tita, love."

"Thank you. And I'm sorry, please. I can't make it tonight. Nakapagcelebrate naman din tayo last last night diba, pleeeeeeaaaase...." Elle pleaded.

"Yeah ofcourse. No worries love. Enjoy kayo ha? Say my regards and greetings also to them." Sandro said.

"Makakarating love. Ikaw din, enjoy your party, okay? I love you Sands!"

"I love you Elle. See you soon!"

"Bye!"

When the call ended, she didn't noticed that her Tita is just right behind her.

"Elle, langga. Sino yung kausap mo?" Mahinahon na tanong ng tita niya.

"Ay, tita! Kanina pa po kayo diyan?" She was surprised.

"Not really. But who's the one you are calling love? Boyfriend mo ba?" Cheska giggles and look at her teasingly.

"Po? I uhhhmmm...it's just..." Elle is blushing now.