PART 31 - Officially Yours

Sandro was just staring at Elle while he wait for her answer.

"Wh..why would you ask me the question that my dad asked my mom that time?" Elle asked back because she can't figure out what words to say.

"Because obviously, I like you...no, I mean I love you. I love you, Elle. I am certain with my feelings for you now. It will be the second time that I will tell you this. And I choose this very special day of love to say it to you." Sandro confessed.

"I uhhmmm....hindi naman sa kung anong rason sir ha. But I have doubts in myself, because we're on different world. I'm scared of what the world has to say pag nalaman nila na, uhhhmm." She paused and look down before taking a gaze at Sandro again. "Eto ka kasi sir oh, you're on the peak at nandito lang ako, at your lower level. And I cannot meet you halfway from where I am, and..."

"Elle, pareho lang naman yung mundo natin. I see no boundaries in it, at mahal kita, yun lang ang alam ko." he is holding her hand now. "Please stop doubting yourself and for who you really are. The people around can't dictate who I choose to love and be with." he continued, assuring her.

She put her palms on her face now, hiding her blushing face. "Aaaah, akala ko pa naman crush mo lang ako. Ganon mo na pala ako kamahal sir? Aweee, kilig naman ako." she joked as if she isn't pressured and tensed.

"Oo nga, I admit it already. Ikaw ba, kailan ka ba magiging totoo diyan sa nararamdaman mo? Obvious na obvious naman na..."

"Hala siya! Confident ka talagang mahal kita? Pangalawang beses mo na yan ha!"

"Ofcourse I am. I won't be this confident naman kasi kung hindi halata sa facial expressions at sa mga kinikilos mo. Action speaks louder than words, Elle. That's your weakness, so you can't deny it to me." he giggled and then pinch her little nose, as he can't contain the gigil in him.

"Ngee clingy, bakit hawak hawak ka sa ilong ko? Ha? Ha?"

"Ang cute lang kasi." he smiled.

"Hmmm, palibhasa mataas yung ilong mo ha." she pouted.

"You're making our topic in a segway. Seryoso na please. Let's go back to the question, what will be your answer if..."

"Wala akong sasabihin, ganito lang ako, nakatunganga." She giggled. "Ehh kasi baka mamaya masabit ako sa windmill." There's sadness in her voice, still thinking of what other people could probably say.

"What? Masabit sa windmill? Why? What's with the sabit sa windmill mean? What do you..."

"Masabit sa windmill. Literal na isabit sa windmill, ganon. Chika kasi yun ni Anikka sa akin, na kapag daw yung fans mo nakakita ng babaeng malapit sa'yo, isasabit daw sa windmill."

"Hahahaha. Is that serious? And you even believe that?" Sandro continue laughing. " Alam mo, you had the cutest reaction about that. Hahahaha. So, takot kang masabit sa windmill, if ever?" Sandro asked, still giggling.

"Yeah kaya wala akong sasabihin. Lowkey lang dapat, if ever."

Before Elle could continue, a boy came in bringing a boquet of flowers, sunflowers to be exact. Sandro gave him the payment and say "thank you" to the kid.

"Ano yan? I mean, para saan? Kanino?" she is curious and at the same time, nervous.

"For you." He giggled. "That was Kyle. Her mother is my friend na nagtitinda ng bulaklak right there." Pointing the flower shop nearby. "I just texted her earlier to deliver the flowers here, kasi nga I already plan about this moment."