PART 10 - Magic Word, Ilocos

Belinda, Elle's bestfriend from home called her because of that photo posted on her Instagram.

"Hoy, Lorin Emmanuelle sagutin mo ako! Who's taking a selfie in your phone huh? Is that even real at kaya ka nag Manila? Omg, beeeeeesss!" sunod-sunod na tanong ni Belinda kay Elle on a phone call.

"Pwede ba, Belinda pag explainin mo muna ako..."

"Go ahead, I'll listen lang. Omg!!!!"

"This is actually a very private matter about my dad's work to the family Marcos, but some weirdo tries to impress himself and...."

"Omg! Ellieboo, really? So the one posting that, is him? Sandro? The famous Sandro Marcos?"

"Ang kulit ha! Ang oa mo magreact diyan! Di ko nga alam na sikat diba, I'm just a normal introverted girl who loves to feed my cats way back diyan sa atin. Alam mo yan. Kaya I don't have any idea about his existence in the public."

"Ang lucky mo girl. Pa video greet naman diyan oh. Birthday gift mo na sa akin. I'm really a fan!"

"Isa ka pa. Di nga kami bati. Naiinis ako sa kanya."

"Ay taray, long hair! Padalhan kitang gunting diyan eh. Sige na best, pauwi na rin kasi ako. Chika sayo soon. Yung pa birthday gift mo saakin ha? Beke nemen, yieee. I love you my ellieboo."

"Bye best. I love you too, chararat!"

As the call ended, Elle go back to the guest room but then Sandro came out from nowhere. He hold her arms and tried to talk to her.

"Elle, look. I'm really sorry. I really am. I just didn't...I mean yeah, I know that I am already invading your privacy..."

She just stare at him without saying anything.

"Okay fine. It's okay if you will not talk to me pero sana naman bago ka matulog mamaya patawarin mo na ako. We'll be leaving na kasi..."

"Aalis naman talaga ako dito bukas eh. So why should I bother to..."

"We'll go to Ilocos next day Elle for the event of my candidacy and gusto ko bati na tayo no'n. Please?" he pleaded.

Elle changed her mood after hearing Ilocos again. It fades away the anger and replaced excitement in her heart.

"Ohh, really huh?" she still sounds pissed off.

"Yeah! Pops said that you're going with us. Your dad, pops, mom, and you. Since you're part of my team now."

"Okay. Call!"

Ilocos might be the magic word for Elle because it turns the war between her and Sandro on a cease fire.

Cheska offered the place she just bought recently, since she will be in the Philippines soon. So the next day, Henrico put Elle's things to Cheska's condo around Makati. Elle will be with him and the family Marcos in Ilocos for the following days.

On the next day, they are scheduled to fly to Ilocos for Sandro's big announcement for their kakailians.

***to be continue***