PART 32 - Endearment is a Must

It's getting late already. Unti-unti na ding nagsisiuwian ang mga taong kanina ay palakad-lakad sa harap ng Paoay Church, lalo na yung mga may dalang bata.

Sandro grabbed the snacks that he brought earlier inside the car for them to eat and share the food together.

"Thank you." she smiled as she get the drinks he offered.

"You're welcome, Elle." He take the seat beside her.

"Hindi naman masyadong obvious na pinaghandaan mo talaga itong gabi na ito no? Hahaha, akalain mo kanina may pa flowers ka pa, ngayon naman may dala kang pagkain hihi." Elle asked, getting one slice of pizza.

"Ofourse. I already plan this one kasi to be a date for us and to ask you to be my girlfriend. Good thing, pinagbigyan mo ako." He giggled and take a bite of his food.

"Awwe, talaga lang ha? Look at that boss oh, so inlove with his assistant." she uttered those words like a baby.

"Oh come on Elle. No. Just....just don't try to look cute in front of me or else I will..."

"Ano? You will ano, ha? Ha?"

"Hmmm, wala nevermind. Just don't try to awake the gigil in me." He answered, and she just laugh at him. "Well, how will I call you na ba since girlfriend na kita ngayon?" Sandro asked again, making another topic.

"Itatawag sa akin? Kailangan ba talaga may endearment kapag mag jowa na?" Elle asked seriously.

"Really? That's even a question to you?" He laughed. "Be honest nga to me. NBSB ka ba? Hahahaha."

"NBSB? Huy hindi no. I uuuhhmm...may manliligaw kaya ako dati. Duuuhh." She rolled her eyes. "Wag ka feeling diyan."

"Aaaahh, manliligaw? Didn't even became your boyfriend." Sandro sounds like teasing her now.

"Counted na din yun no. Pinagalitan ako ng mommy ehh." She said busy eating her food.

"Kasi nga di mo daw pinaalam sa kanya." Sandro giggled.

"Hala siya! Even that thing alam mo na? Ikaw ha, nagiging marites ka na, nahawa ka na kay TP."

"That word marites again. What's MARITES nga?" He ask confused.

"Marites means, chismosa or like you, chismoso hahahahaha. Millenial terms." she giggled.

"No, I'm not chismoso kaya. Your mom and dad just told me that. Shi-nare nila sa akin so definitely, hindi ako nakichismis." Sandro explained.

"Ahhhh basta. Whatever you say, marites ka pa din hahahaha." Then she take the last bite of her pizza.

"Eto naman, kahit saang topics na umabot. How will I call you then? I mean our endearment kapag tayong dalawa lang ang magkasama." Sandro continued.

"No endearment nalang siguro. Just call me by my name nalang kasi, "Elle" just one syllable. Hindi ka na mahirapan." She giggled.

"Elle? But what about babe? love? boo? sweet? heart? Kasi one syllable lang din naman sila. Hehehehe."

"Wow ha? Ganon kadaming choices? Sanay na sanay ka talaga sa mga endearments ha. Hmmmmm"

"Well..." He shrugged his shoulders. "Hindi naman sa sanay, may experience lang." He giggled again. "Anyway, since your tita calls you langga, how about I call you love or we call each other love. Is that okay?" Sandro continue pushing the endearment thing.

"Sige e push mo talaga yan Mr. Sandro Marcos." She giggled. "But love? Aweee not bad kasi mahal mo naman ako hehehehe. Okay love." she said, pinching his cheeks.

"Aweee finally. I love you, love." Sandro said, looking Elle into her eyes and wink.

"Iiiiihhh, stop! Ayoko munang kiligin to the maximum. Chill muna okay?" She giggled holding his face. "Hayyy! Ang swerte mo naman po, first official boyfriend kita kahit ako nasa pang 99+ place mo lang..." Elle teased him.

Sandro's brows lifted and taken aback at what Elle said.

"Hala siya, ang judgemental mo naman! Over yata sa 99+..."

"Ehh bakit? Ilan ba naging girlfriend mo bago ako?" she pouted.

"Hmmmm....nasa ano, nasa mga lima lang." Sandro said giggling.

"Kita mo naman, pinag iisipan pa. I doubt talaga."

"Kulit nito, lima nga lang po."

Sandro then hugged her again from the side to assure her. Elle give in and lean her head to his shoulders.

"Hayy. Oo na, naniniwala na ako sa'yo." she quoted.

"Thank you love. Parang ayoko na matapos tong gabi na ito." He asked, looking at the view around, feeling the cold breeze of air blowing.

Elle move her head and look at her wrist watch. "Sana nga pero kailangan na po nating umuwi, it's getting late na. May schedule ka pa bukas."

"Okay, just five more minutes before we go. Please?"

Elle nods as she agree and granted his favor.

It is already 9:00 pm when they finally go back to Laoag HQ's staff cubicles. Sandro walk her through her room first.

"Thank you, sir... I mean, thank you Sands...uhhhm love? Hahaha sorry, parang na-aawkward pa kasi ako to call you with endearments.." naiiling na tugon ni Elle.

"Nah, it's okay. Don't worry about it, masasanay ka din. I mean masasanay din tayo." He smiled. "Again, super thank you for tonight. I am the happiest for receiving the best gift in advanced from you." Sandro said.

"Hmmm, you're blushing na hahaha. Sige na, alis ka na para makapagpahinga ka na din. Ingat ka ha? And....thank you dito sa magandang bulaklak, I love them so much." Elle said smiling.

"And I love you too. Rest well tonight my love, wag mo akong masyadong isipin ha at baka mapanaginipan mo na naman ako." He chuckled.

"Ang feeling talaga! Oo na, sige na hahaha. Good night."

Elle wave her hand to Sandro before finally getting inside her room. When she's inside already, she lean behind the door, as she listen the sound of Sandro's footsteps, walking away from her porch.

There's something she wanna tell him earlier but she can't afford to say in person. So she grabbed her phone and texted it to Sandro instead.

Text Message.

To Sandro Marcos:

Good night my love. I love you ❤️

(end quote, message app closed)

Sandro on the other hand notice that his phone beeps. He get the phone from his pocket and check the message that just arrive. And he can't help himself but smile and felt giddy reading Elle's message in his phone.

"Oh how can this girl be so cute and unpredictable." He whispered to himself, smiling as he typed a reply.

Text Message.

Reply to Elle Mendoza:

I love you more 😘

(end quote, message app closed)

Sandro continue walking and go towards his room. He can't even imagine how long for him to absorb the thought of having the woman he longs to be his girlfriend after several months of trying.

***to be continue***