PART 21 - A Leap to Three

Elle wake up so early today since Sandro told her last night that they have a schedule with Gov. Matthew at Piddig. It is somewhat related to Jamie's (Gov. Matthew's girlfriend) project about 1M Destinations. It is a project that helps to boost the tourists destinations in Ilocos Norte.

Since she have all her pants wet again, she decided to wear a red floral dress. She is about to go out from her cubicle room when she see Sandro right in front of her porch.

As always he is wearing that red polo shirt.

"Wow, getting ready already?" Sandro commented.

"Sabi niyo po ehh maaga."

"You're really fond wearing dresses no? It looks good on you by the way. Mukha kang teenager."

"Eeeeehh, papalitan ko nalang po?"

"No, no. Your outfit is just perfect for the place we'll be visiting today."

"Because?"

"You'll see when we get there later. Let's go?"

"Let's go!" Elle exclaimed.

Manong Danny drive them to Piddig. When they arrived, Gov. Matthew and Jamie is already there. They greeted Sandro and Elle with a smile.

"Hey couz!" Gov. Matthew greeted him and then they do the fistbump.

"Kanina pa kayo couz?" Sandro asked.

"Not really, maybe just ten minutes ago before you arrived. By the way, this is Jamie..."

"Woahh, Miss Jamie Herrel? The Miss Earth 2014? Omg, hi ma'am pleased to meet you in person po. I'm a big fan of yours. Lagi ko po kayong nakikita sa tv noon..." Elle exclaimed, as she was starstruck upon seeing Jamie.

"Aweee, hi Elle. Thank you so much. I've heard so much about you too kasi minsan na din kaming nagmeet ng daddy mo sa bahay nina Matt. Bisaya kayo diba?" Jamie asked.

"Ay yes ma'am from Mindanao. Ikaw din diba ma'am?"

"Yes, I am! Proud bisaya kaayo from Cebu. Bisdak hehe. Magkasinabot ra gyud diay ta ani." Jamie said.

Elle and Jamie were both laughing while the guys are just behind, watching and listening to them.

"I feel eliminated here couz." Sandro whispered.

"Count me in. They're talking alien I guess." Matthew laughed.

"We can hear you from here guys." Jamie said.

"Sorry honey, we're just kidding."

Elle took a selfie with Miss Jamie when the visitors arrived.

"Oh, they are here na pala. I think we shall go now. Elle, Sandro let's go!" it was Jamie.

Elle still have no idea where will they will go, so she come closer to Sandro and ask him.

"Sir, saan pala tayo pupunta?"

"Sa farm. I'm sure you'll going to love the place."

"Farm? Orchard po ba?"

"No, it's a sunflower farm."

"Really? Omg! My favorites!"

They ride at an offroad motor going to the area, and while Jamie and Gov. Matthew is busy accompanying the visitors, Elle and Sandro separate ways from them and get to roam around the farm.