PART 25 - Surprise for Elle

Sandro is always with his dad whenever and wherever the campaign venue is, together with Mayor Inday. Today, they are in Mindanao, the other day in Luzon again and vice versa.

Elle and Sandro were just exchanging texts for some update in the mean time, while he is busy campaigning for his dad. Also, Vinny arrived early than expected and the first thing he visit is Cheska's restaurant.

"Hi, you are a Marcos also, right?" Cheska asked Vinny when he ordered.

Vinny smiled. "Well, born as a Marcos since day one ma'am hehe. Can I dine in po? I really missed your food in here."

"Oo naman. Wait here. I'll go back in a bit."

"Thank you po."

Vinny find his seat while waiting for his order.

Cheska asked Elle a favor to bring Vinny's food while she is preparing the dessert. Elle obeyed and walk towards Vinny. Even from a distance, she already see him smiling at her.

"Hi Elle!" Vinny exclaimed, waving his hand.

"Hello there Vinny boy, the Mr. "who are you" hahaha." Elle said while trying to imitate Vinny's voice, placing the food on the table.

"Oh come on, I'm shy. Please don't let me remember that." he placed his palms on his face now.

"Ano ka ba, binibiro lang kita oy. Welcome home Vin! Mukhang lumusog tayong konti ahh." she giggled.

"Nahh, napabayaan sa kusina. Ang sarap kasi ng pagkain doon hihi. Anyway, thank you for serving. Join me please, it's on me na." Vinny offered.

"Busog pa ako pero sige nalang, sasamahan na kita. How's Singapore by the way?"

"Well, ganon pa din, Singapore as usual. Kayo, kumusta kayo ni kuya?"

Elle stared at Vinny, shocked at what he said. Vinny chew his food first before talking.

"I mean, kumusta yung work niyo ni kuya sa Ilocos hehe, I'm sorry...."

"Ahhh, haha ayusin mo naman kasi Vin. Well, okay naman. Sa ngayon he gave me a break since he's joining your dad in the campaign."

"Yeah I heard. Yun nga din yung rason kung bakit ako umuwi ehh. After Christmas, dito na muna ako. Sasamahan ko si Pops sa kampanya. He assigned us two kasi ni Kuya Simon. So yeah, excited na ako. Instant excercise na din." he continues.

"I see. We'll be in Baguio in the next few days daw."

"Oo. I was informed about the photoshoot and.."

Vinny didn't finished talking as Cheska joined them bringing the dessert and have some more chats.

Five days before Christmas was the schedule to travel to Baguio for the said photoshoot of the family Marcos.

Little did Elle knew that it's not only the photoshoot that will be happening, but it's a Christmas Party also for the staffs with their families.

When they arrived at the rest house, of which the Marcos family owned, there were a lot of people already at the hall that serves to be the venue of the party. The kids of every staffs working for their family is having fun at the party.

Elle feel a bit sad seeing the families having a great time in the party because she missed her mom and siblings. Sandro came near Eller and tap her shoulder for a comfort.