PART 12 - A Bad Joke

Sandro's team, together with Marielle, Anikka and Josh, all gathered inside the mini hall of the hotel of where their meeting will be held.

Sandro is the one who preside the meeting.

"Well, I call you all these early for a short briefing for our next agendas here in Ilocos. But before anything else, I would like to announce that we will be transferred to our headquarters na this soon for our stay.

"Sir?" Elle raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Elle?"

"Itatanong ko lang po sana kung ano yung mga roles namin for your team?"

"Oh, about that thing, huwag muna natin isipin yan. Let us focus muna to our HQ, besides malayo pa naman ang eleksyon."

"But ano po'ng gagawin natin while we're here in Ilocos sir?" Anikka asked from the corner.

"We'll be accompanying Gov. Matthew for his programs since I'll be his economic consultant. And ofcourse, kasama kayo doon. We are team here." Sandro assured.

"Sige po sir. Noted po." as Anikka nodded.

"Okay then, let's go pack up na and in one hour pupunta na tayong HQ. Meeting adjourned guys."

When everybody is ready to go, they all seated inside the van with their belongings. The travel won't take long anyway since it's just around Laoag. When they arrived at the HQ, a lot of people are waiting outside.

"Hala, bakit andaming tao? May fiesta pala dito?" Elle said while looking those bunch of people outside the HQ.

Anikka, Marielle and Josh just laughed including Sandro.

"Why? What's funny guys?" she asked out of confusion why they laugh.

"Ehh kasi naman Miss Elle, di naman po fiesta diyan. Tama nga talaga si Sir Sandro, napakainosente niyo pong talaga." Josh giggles as he answered.

"Ang sabihin mo kasama natin yung pagpipiyestahan, diba sir?" Marielle joked.

Elle just stared at them looking confused.

Sandro laughed again looking at Elle.

"Hahahaha. That makes her unique tho. Look at that facial reaction oh haha. Well, are you ready guys?"

"Ready sir! Labas na po kayo at ng masimulan na ang kainan sa fiesta." Anikka said who is now ready to jump off the van.

"Huy, sira! Boss pa din natin yan. Gaga ka talaga Nik." sita naman ni Marielle.

They all go out from the car, and when Sandro finally faced them, all that they heard is shouting and cheering from the crowd especially the teenage girls. They're asking for pictures and autograph from Sandro.

"Hello!" Sandro wave his hands to them.

"Sir Sandroooo! Ang gwapo niyo po talaga."

"Papicture po sir. Omg!!!"

"Pa-autograph po sir."

"Sandrooooo!"

"Kuya Sandeng!"

"Congressman!"

These are the words they hear from what the girls shouted as they can't get rid of themselves upon seeing Sandro. Everyone keeps on coming towards Sandro and it get's hard entering the HQ as the crowd were occupying the entrance.