PART 29 - Kid's Love

Elle is somehow happy of what is happening between her and Sandro. This time, she confirmed it to herself that she is already into him.

Who wouldn't be, right? When he's so effort, so naughty and honest with his feelings towards her.

The rest of the days during the month is somewhat a busy schedule for Sandro. He and Gov. Matthew are having a back to back programs and municipality visits to know the needs of each and every kakailian.

They also had some feeding programs schedules to pursue, so he asked the girls; Elle, Anikka and Marielle to help them with it.

"Hey Elle, can I ask you a favor?" Sandro said dropping by at her office.

"Yes sir. Sure po. What is it?"

"Diba, sanay ka naman with kids? I have something for you to do in the next whole week sana." Sandro said.

"Yeah, I would love that sir. Feeding program po ba? Medical mission? I can assist po."

"It's a feeding program around barangays of Laoag."

"Sige po sir. I'll go for it."

"Sure ka ha? Then I'll tell Anikka and Marielle din para magkasama kayo." he added.

"Okay po sir."

"Thank you, admirer." he smile and winked at her.

"Hmmm, you're welcome pinaka admirer." she joked.

Yes, it was a joke but she doesn't know where that words came from. She feels awkward and a little embarassed so she just turn down her head. They were both laughing as Anikka comes in.

"Ah, so nagkaaminan na din po kayo finally?" it was Anikka crossing her arms, giving them a teasing look.

Elle was startled. "Uy, Nik. Kanina ka pa diyan?" she's blushing now.

"Kahapon pa po actually at narinig ko lahat kaya wag na kayong magdeny. Naku." she warned them, smiling.

"Ahhh haha ha, uhhmm just keep it to yourself nalang muna. It's just uhhhhm, we're...." Sandro stuttered.

"Okay po, not yet kasi di pa naman official ano? Sure. I'm good at keeping secrets, basta panindigan niyo yan sir, lalo ka na miss Elle. Queen of denial ka pa naman...." Anikka's brows lifted.

Elle awkwardly laugh at Anikka, so does Sandro.

The first week of the next coming month was scheduled for that feeding program. Sandro on the other hand, flew back to Manila for his Pops' proclamation rally together with other invited officials in Ilocos. They will also be attending some campaign rallies for the next following days.

Elle have arrived at the feeding program's venue with those bunch of kids waiting for her. There are some parents also who assisted and some staffs. They conducted a short program for them while waiting for the food.

"Hi kids! Excited na ba kayo sa gagawin natin today?" Elle asked the children who are attentively listening at her.

The kids answer in chorus. "Opo!"

"Very good! So meron bang sasayaw diyan? Sir Sandro had a gift para sa mga mag volunteer. Anyone?" it was Elle again.

A little girl raised her hand and asked Elle about Sandro.

"Ma'am, pupunta po ba si Sandwo dito ngayon?"

"Ahh si sir Sandro ba? Nakakalungkot man pero hindi po pero wag kayong mag-alala, he'll be here pagkatapos niyang asikasuhin yung dapat niyang asikasuhin sa Manila. Okay?" Elle assured them.

"Yehey!" the kids exclaimed, clapping their hands.

"Kaya ang gagawin natin ngayon, we have a paper and pencil here. Susulat kayo ng letter, kahit ano para kay Sir Sandro at kung ano yung gusto niyong sabihin sa kanya. Okay ba yon kids?" she instructed.

"Yes po!" said the kids, excitedly.

Anikka and Marielle distributed the kits and the children starts writing their letter for Sandro. And then there's one kid that somehow caught Elle's attention. She came near her and ask for Sandro's real name.

"Ma'am, ano po real name ni Sandwo?" the little girl asked.

"Oh, hi baby girl. It's Ferdinand Alexander po, why?"

"Ang haba naman po pala, thank you po."

"You're welcome." she smiled at her as she is so cute.

When the kids finished writing a short letter, they submitted it to her one by one then they fall in line for their food. That little girl earlier is the last one who passed her letter.

"Pabigay po kay kuya Sandwo, thank you so much." she smiled and Elle wanted to pinch her cheeks but she can't.

"Wow, this is too cute. Good job!" Elle commented.

"Valentines na po kasi bukas at gusto kong sabihin sa kanya na love ko po siya." she giggled.

"Awee, you're innocently adorable dear. Ibibigay ko to sa kanya promise. He'll be happy to have this. Thank you dear." Elle finally caressed her shiny hair and pinch her cheek a bit.

"Thank you din po ma'am pretty." the girl finally quoted.

This is one of Elle's most favorite part being with the kids. They are honest and creative. Innocence is the huge part of their nature yet their sincerity melts the heart.

It was late in the afternoon when the feeding program is done. As soon as Elle get back to the HQ, she placed all the kids' letters on Sandro's table.

She opt to put the little girl's letter on top so that Sandro will see it first. Even if it's not for her, but she love seeing the little girl's craft because it reminds her that tomorrow is Valentines Day.

She smiled at that thought and get her phone out to text Sandro.

Text Message

To Sandro Marcos:

Me: Hi sir. The kids' letters are waiting for you here. Surely, you'll be happy to see it all.

Sandro Marcos: Wow! Can't wait to read them one by one when I get back. Thank you, Elle.

Me: Sure sir. You're welcome po. The kids really loves you.

Sandro Marcos: Buti pa mga kids, ikaw ba? Hehehehe.

Me: Hahahaha lol. See you soon sir. Ingat kayo.

Sandro Marcos: 🥺

(end quote, message app closed)

The next day is Valentines day. Sandro came back at Laoag late in the afternoon and the first place he went to is his office table at the HQ. There he saw those kid's letters that Elle talk about on the text message.

"Awee this adorable written letters though." Sandro giggled and get that baby girl's letter. "Haha, this one's different, how can I became Alexis?" he chuckled as he read in that letter addressing him as Alexis.

Sandro smiled and continue scanning those letters. A moment later, he grab his phone from his pocket and decided to call Elle to know where she is for a catch up and also because......

He misses her.

*** to be continue ***