PART 69 - Reunited as....

Before Elle could compose a word, Sandro then grab her hands without even telling Elle where will they go.

"Uhhhmmm..... Sands, teka lang. Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Elle asked.

"Ssshhhh, just follow and trust me, okay?" Sandro assured.

Elle just follow him and he brought her to the eastwing where they enter a Korean Samgyupsal House.

"Why are we here?" Elle asked.

"Because I know na gutom ka na. Find your seat bean, I'll order for us and it's on me na."

Elle choose at the corner where the light is dim so that people won't recognize her and Sandro dining in. A little later, Sandro then came back and take the seat in front of Elle. She is just so quiet while he is staring at her with that usual signature smile of him.

"Hey, aren't you going to say anything?" Sandro asked.

"Pinag-iisipan ko nga ehh, at iniisip ko kung saan ba ako magsisimula." Elle said.

"Come on, whatever that is, I'll be willing to answer." He giggled.

Elle then composed herself and faced him looking directly to his eyes.

"Paano kayo nagkakilala ni Ae? Mag bestfriend talaga kayo? Hindi niyo ako dinodogshow dalawa?" She start asking.

"Ahhhh, si Babe mo?" He giggled.

"Uggh! It's just a playtime, okay? I thought kasi you were dating Lex..." she rolled her eyes a bit.

"Oh, come on. Are you jealous with me and Lexine when you see that "fake" news online?" Sandro giggled. "Because you sounds one hahaha"

"I am jealous or not, hindi yun importante. Yung tanong ko ang sagutin mo, please. Because it's confusing me...."

"Okay fine. I'll do the storytelling na."

Elle listen carefully to him.

"It was April when I found out that you were in London pala. I tried and attempt so many times to sent you a DM at instagram but I guess you're no longer active there..."

"Nakalimutan ko yung password..." Elle interrupts.

"Hahaha, hindi bago sa akin Elle." He giggled.

She just frown at him.

"Anyway, to continue...."

"Excuse me ma'am and sir, here's your order po." The staff came and placed the raw meat and veggies on their table.

"Thank you po." Elle thanked her.

"Enjoy po. Happy dining!" The staff said.

Sandro starts grilling now before he continue. Elle is also busy preparing their plates and the side dishes.

"So again, to continue, I messaged your sister Lara asking for your number but she refused to give me one kasi nga magiging malungkot ka lang daw." Sandro continue...

"What? Why would she tell you that..." Elle asked.

"I don't know..." He shrugged his shoulders. "Basta yun yung sinabi niya and she added pa nga that you were looking and wishing for a friend to be your company. I always wanted to go to London for you, but you know...my work didn't allow me." Sandro said.