PART 19 - Heartbeats

Sandro, accompanied by his mom and dad, flew back to Ilocos via economy flight. Today is scheduled for Sandro's filing of candidacy for his position in the Congress for the 1st District of Ilocos Norte.

Since Elle have some errands to attend to, she just followed in the afternoon together with Simon via chopper.

"How is Sandro being a boss naman Elle, okay ba?" Simon asked.

"Okay naman po sir, so far."

"Drop the sir. Pareho lang naman tayo ng age. Is he strict ba or something?"

"Uhmm, di naman strict kaso lang napaka mapang-asar talaga. Kung alam niyo lang." there was gigil in her voice.

"Hahaha, wow! I see a different Sandro in your kwento ahh. He used to be so strict but somehow a cool kuya to us kasi."

"Mukhang di naman kayo close ano?"

"Well, as what others say but it's not that we're not close naman. Maybe we became so busy with our own lives lately kaya ganon."

"Any tip sa mga ugali ng kuya niyo? Just in case."

"Well, all I can say is that I'm the best looking son and Sandro's the best looking daughter...." Simon giggled.

"Hahahaha sira ka Si! Napaka expensive naman talaga ng pakikipagbardagulan!" as she continue laughing.

They were having such a good conversation until they landed at Laoag International Airport. The car waiting for them, for their transport, is just right in time and then they went straight to Laoag COMELEC.

Sandro just filed his candidacy and people were asking for a photo, so Simon joined them. Elle stayed behind the crowd when RJ approached her.

"Hoy Elle!" he tap her shoulder.

"Oy, TP the DH of the DH. Hi! Nagkita na naman tayo ulit."

"Ang ganda naman ng pa intro mo girl! Siyempre, makichika ako dun sa boss mong bagets at makikikain na din" he giggles.

"Hahahaha! You're giving such good vibes as always TP!"

Right after the filing, they all went to the Marcos' residence in Laoag to have some celebration. When they arrived, there were a lot of visitors already, mostly the co-officials and the Marcoses' relatives, as they congratulated Sandro for this milestone.

Elle is with RJ the whole time since Sandro is so busy entertaining his visitors along with BBM and Atty. Liza. She prefer to stay in the kitchen as per RJ's request. She enjoy playing with Tequila (their dog) who is so bubbly and friendly with people.

Finally, after many hours, Sandro get to join Elle and RJ in the kitchen. RJ is still dealing with his piece of lechon, and can't even stop putting food in his mouth.

"Naku! Kaya pala di mahagilap sa labas, dito ka lang pala naghasik ng lagim sa pagkain TP. Slow down hoy, baka mamaya mahighblood ka niyan!" Sandro giggled.

"Ehhmghdsr....ksxrnhwndrz...." as he speak with his mouth full.

"Oh! Oh! Don't speak if your mouth is full. Mabulunan ka pa diyan ehh."

"Hahahaha. Anyway, congratulations sir. This is it!" Elle said.

"Yeah this is really it! Thank you langga!" it was Sandro.