PART 54 - Tangents' Reality

Sandro is holding both of Elle's hands now, crying and begging her not to do this.

"Love, please..please...no..." Sandro pleaded.

"Sands.." Her voice is shaky now. "We can't continue our relationship in this situation, masyadong complicated. I've been quiet of what was happening lately because I don't want to sounds like a pathetic kid asking for your sympathy. Yes, I was wondering why you need to lie but I understand why because I know that Cars won't stop until she gets you back. You were just protecting me and..."

"Elle, let's just not mind her, please. Okay? We both know that she is just nobody to us, and I won't dare to choose her because ikaw yung mahal ko..." Sandro assured her.

"I know but the issue now is not her anymore. I'm sorry but I overheard the conversation you have with your mom kaya umalis ako agad. Ayokong suwayin mo yung mom mo just because of me. Naiintindihan ko naman siya that she don't want you to messed up with your career, and bilang nanay mo siya, I really understand how much she wanted to protect you, lalo pa at nagsisimula ka pa lang." Her tears are falling while uttering those words.

"Elle, please. Don't do this, please. We can get through it. I promise to fix everything. Just please don't leave..."

"No Sands, just focus on the things that is more important than me. Alam kong matagal mo na itong pangarap and I don't want to meddle your way to succeed."

"Pero importante ka din sa akin Elle. Mahal na mahal kita, and I know that you love me too.."

"It is never a question how much I love you Sands, pero minsan kasi, hindi sapat yung mahal lang natin ang isa't isa." She slightly wiped her tears. "We are two different lines who forced ourselves to crossed even if we're just tangent to each other..."

"Masaya naman tayong nagsimula sa Ilocos diba, just please Elle...."

"Sands, how I wish nga na Ilocos nalang ang buong mundo so that people can't judge us and anything but we both know that this is our reality Sands, we can't filter...."

"Can't you fight for me? Ipaglaban mo naman ako oh. Let's do this together, please...Elle..." His voice tone lowered because he is also crying now.

"I can't even fight for myself, Sands. Maybe, hahanapin ko muna yung sarili ko...kung ano ba talaga yung para sa akin...I should fix myself first, to crossed your world." Elle hold Sandro's hands tightly. "Just go, obey your mom and chase your dreams Sands. I should go back to fix my own line just to crossed with you. And if ever that time won't allow us to meet again, go find your happiness and don't think about me. I'll be fine from the other side..."

Elle then let go of his hands and prepare to go. Sandro was so speechless that can't even say a word as a response to everything that she said.

"One last, for you not to be left on the cliche of what had happen to the love story of that boy and a girl..." Elle took a deep breathe. "Their story ends here, right now...I love you, Sands." Elle sobs as she kissed his right cheek and walked away from him without turning back, because she don't want to see him beg again.

It feels like the world showered her a lot of cold ice that she can barely take one step away because it feels so heavy inside, but she needs to continue walking.

When Elle reached her car, she cried and cried so hard until she had enough. She then finally leave the place and drive home, still tears are falling and a heart that is aching.

As she arrived home, it was Arya's nanny who greeted her and open the door. Elle wanted to go straight to her room but when she passed by at the living room, Cheska cornered her

"Emmanuelle!!!" It was Cheska, screaming.

She is so sure that she is angry because she calls her in first name basis. Elle halt, head looking down and didn't look at her directly.

"Bakit di mo sinabi sa akin ang mga nangyayari sa'yo lately ha? What is happening? Bakit hinayaan mo ang sarili mong apihin ng gano'n?" Cheska continue ranting.

It made her eyes in pain for crying so much now. Elle thought she had enough crying but she is wrong because her tears are falling again.

"Langga, you know how much we love you, right? And it breaks me seeing you being throwned with some juice and looks pathetic." Cheska's voice is calm now. "Langga, I'm here oh, I'm here." She is pointing herself. "But why didn't you tell me? You shouldn't have hide that things kasi big deal yun sa akin..." Cheska continues. She is crying now looking at Elle. "Elle, umimik ka naman!"

"I..I am so sorry tita." That's the first words she can say. "I just don't want you to worry so much..."

"Lang, hindi yun rason para ikimkim mo lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman mo. Mahal na mahal ka namin. Ano ba'ng dahilan at ginawa sa'yo yun ng babaeng gaga na yun? Si Sandro ba? Dahil kung oo, ngayon mismo ako na magsasabi sa'yo na hiwalayan mo na siya..." There's anger in Cheska's voice now.

"No tita, it wasn't Sands' fault.."

"And now, you're defending him?"

Elle ran to Cheska and hug her so tight.

"Titaaaa, i'm sorry." She's crying hard now. "Sorry, sorry, sorry..."

"Ssssssh, tahan na okay? Just please wag mo na solohin lahat ng pains mo. Andito lang ako palagi? Sssshhhh..." Cheska comfort her as she taps her back. They are both crying now, hugging each other.

"Tita, uwi nalang po akong Mindanao. I miss my life there. Balik nalang ako sa kanila mommy at daddy...."

***to be continue***