PART 15 - Unsaid Words

The next day, Sandro's team was scheduled to accompany Gov. Matthew for the distribution of relief goods at Bacarra. Elle, together with the whole team is preparing early because the program will start at 8:00 am.

Josh, Sandro and Gov. Matthew arrived at the venue first while Elle, Anikka and Marielle is still at the HQ but they are ready to go.

"Miss Elle, bakit po kayo naka dress?" as Anikka gasped looking at Elle wearing a dress.

"Ay, pangit ba? Wala na kasi akong pants ehh, basa lahat. Bawal ba doon Nik?"

"Hindi naman Miss, sadyang naninibago lang ako. Nagmukha po kayong teenager. Ang cuuuute!"

"Kaya nga, pero Sir Mendoza pa din, girl version. Manang-mana po talaga kayo sa daddy niyo Miss Elle." it is Marielle talking now.

"Thank you Mar. Ganon naman siguro usually kapag first born, look alike talaga ng mga tatay." She giggles. "Anyway, alis na tayo? Baka kasi naghihintay na sila sa atin doon. After the program ipamimigay na itong relief goods."

"Ay oo nga pala. Sige tara na!" Anikka said.

They all get inside the van and went straight to the venue. When they arrived, there are a lot of people already at the gymnasium.

Elle get out first from the van and look for Sandro to give him the envelope he asked her to bring. Gov. Matthew then greeted Elle with a smile.

"Excuse me ading, naligaw po yata kayo? Hindi po rito yung kindergarten class." He is laughing and tries to tease her.

"Good morning po Gov. Matt. Magpinsan nga po talaga kayo ng boss ko ano, mga pamilyang mapang-asar." she giggled.

"Nah, just kidding Elle. You're undeniably gorgeous today and cute as always..."

"Naks, bumabawi Gov ah. You dabest!"

Sandro came towards Elle and Gov. Matthew. He's smiling at her while coming nearer to them.

"Gosh! Sino ka diyan, ha? Hahaha." Sandro commented.

"Kalma sir, ako lang to, ang dakila niyong utusan hahaha. Anyway, eto na po yung iniutos niyong envelope. Sinali ko na po diyan pati yung stamp pad niyo."

"Good. Thanks Elle! Unang araw mo pa lang ah, pero parang pa impress ka na. Hmmmmm...."

"Ay, siyempre! Para sasahod na agad ako. Effective po ba? Hahaha"

"Well" he shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, I could give you an A+ naman."

The program is about to start but then the children keeps distracting the crowd. They were so naughty playing around the gym so Elle volunteered to take care of them.

"Sir Sandro, Gov Matt, kami nalang po nina Marielle at Anikka ang bahala sa mga bata."

"Oh, thank you! Sige sure, para they can have their own agenda too." Sandro agreed.

Gov Matthew then announced at the microphone to settle down the kids to the other side of the gym. The kids obey and have them gathered around Elle.

The program keeps going until the distribution of relief goods.

Anikka and Marielle bring out the chocolates and biscuits to be distributed to the kids while they are listening to Elle reading a children's story book.