PART 79 - Love isn't always Mathematics

Happiness and contentment in life, the dream come true business, the satisfied life of their families, being financially stable and now being engaged. They both could actually say that they are already at the peak of their lives.

Elle is now celebrating with Belle as giving birth to her adorable little daughter.

ELLE: Congratulations my bestie. Mommy ka na. I'm so happy for you.

BELLE: Thank you bes. Happy din naman ako for you and Sandro. Sayang lang talaga di ako nakapagwitness sa engagement. Hayaan niyo, sa kasal niyo nalang. Sure na akong hindi ako mawawala. 

ELLE: Ano ka ba, eto naman. Walang maging emotional today, happy lang dapat tayo (giggles)

BELLE: Oo naman. Celebrating the wins we have. I love you bes. Thank you for staying with me until today. May forever talaga sa atin.

ELLE: Okay sige, gusto mo iyakan at drama ha. Hahahaha. Well, thank GOD indeed, kahit pa man sa mga pinagdaanan natin, may peak talaga kung saan magiging masayang-masaya tayo. All glory to Him! And I love you too, so much.

They were in the middle of being emotional and hugging each other when Rome and Sandro came in, bringing the food that they've requested.

After visiting Belle and opening the Mindanao Branch of her Coffee Shop, she then flew back to Manila with Sandro. And then the next day, they go together in Ilocos for the wedding preparations. The two of them decided that the wedding will be in Ilocos because this is the place that have been very memorable for them.

A big surprise awaits because both of Elle and Sandro's parents give their gift in advanced. It is a house and lot near the resthouse where Cheska bought, for staycation hub purpose when her family is visiting Ilocos.

They both seated on the grass, watching the beauty of Paoay Lake, reminiscing all the memories they had with each other.

SANDRO: Hayy! Ang sarap lang ng ganito. All the peace around us love.

ELLE: Kaya nga eh. Ang dami talagang memories ng Ilocos for our journey. Akalain mo yung roller coaster type na journey of love.

SANDRO: (hug her from the side) Yeah, definitely. But you know what? It made us who we are today. Isipin mo, ang ganda lang kasi ng transition. Ang galing ni Lord, He leads me to you.

ELLE: Awee, blessing ka din naman sa akin. Kahit na noong una nag doubt ako. Because we are like asymptotes, alam mo yun, na parang napakaimposible ng lahat but our God made it all possible for us.

SANDRO: Yes my love. But what's asymptote again? Lagi ko sa'yong naririnig yan (giggles)

ELLE: Well, it's something I learned in class. Asymptote, yun bang tangent line, who just always cross around the boundaries but never meant to meet.

SANDRO: Wow! Ginamitan mo naman akong mathematical terms. Well, maybe we are asymptotes at first, kasi di ko naman talaga nakikita yung sarili ko nung una to marry a girl so demure. I mean, I grew up in the other country, super liberated ng mga tao. But when I get back, isang Elle Mendoza lang pala yung magiging katapat ko.

ELLE: Nagsisi ka ba Sands? (giggles) Kasi kung oo pwede ka pa namang...

SANDRO: Hey, hey love, ofcourse not. I really love you. You changed the way I envision things before when it come to love, and that is something I found in you na tingin ko di ko mahahanap sa iba.

ELLE: Hmmmmm? Talaga lang ha. Okay sige nga, like what?

SANDRO: For simply being you. You taught me patience about everything. Sa wedding vows nalang yung full details. I love you Elle (kissed the top of her hair)

ELLE: I love you too, Sands. And thank you din because you taught me many things also, especially in growing and being patient with my journey. You were also so tiyaga in waiting for me to be ready at everything.

SANDRO: Ofcourse love. Best pair nga siguro tayo? Hahahaha.

ELLE: The best Asymptote pair to be exact who crossed boundaries for love? HAHAHAHA.

SANDRO: Yeah, and I can't wait to marry you.

ELLE: I guess we choose the best date to tie the knot? (giggles)

SANDRO: We did, because it's the month of love.

ELLE: Aweeee! I love you my buhangin.

SANDRO: Buhangin??? (he looked confused)

ELLE: Yeah, buhangin or sand in English. The usual endearment your fans used to call you. HAHAHAHAHA.

SANDRO: Goodness gracious Elle. Hahahahaha!

They both laugh and he then kissed her forehead and hug her so tight, as they enjoy the view. They continue to reminisce and look forward for the future that awaits. The lake seems like celebrating happiness with them, also. Its water sparkles as the glimpse of the sun touches it.

A little representation that no matter how high the sun from the lakewaters, there's this moment that they will meet in between and create a beautiful story of fated love.

-----

To my future husband,

Thank you for always making me happy in a way that you could. I know that our journey is never easy as you were like the stars in the sky for me - too far and out of reach, and I'm just an ordinary girl who simply dreaming to be better each day.  When our paths crossed, and you became my lover, I never felt that gap in between just like what people see in us, for you always make me feel secured and loved, you make me feel that I am enough and that I am really that "ONE" for you.

Love, thank you for choosing to love me everyday despite my flaws and imperfections, and for patiently waiting my growth, as well as my rules and boundaries. You make me believe that love isn't always about mathematics. Infinite love exist and that's what I found in you.

Please bare in your heart and mind that you are one of those greatest blessing that I have received in life and I can't wait to marry and finally call you, my husband.

I love you always, in all ways.

Hugs and kisses,

LEM ♡

****