PART 68 - Big Boss Reveal

Since Elle enjoy so much of the arcade and playstation the last time she went to the mall with Ae, she forgot to buy stuffs for her gifts to Arya. So she do shopping now alone at Shangri-la. She prefer to be alone so that she could choose and do her things at the mall, as planned.

Early in the morning, Ae texted her that he will be in Shangri-la also as he will be meeting some friends. Elle doesn't like the idea of being with Ae again today, so she just ignore the message.

When Elle arrived at the mall, she visit first her favorite milktea hub, the Happy Cup, before going down to TiliDahli store at the 4th floor. She is about to order when she see some familiar faces coming to her direction.

She then eagerly hide to a food cart nearby and sneak at Sandro and a girl who is surely the actress and the rumored girlfriend of him, Lexine Miranda.

A brilliant idea comes to her mind. Elle then call Ae for a rescue because anytime soon, Sandro might see her there.

Calling Ae Salvacion....

Ae's phone ringing....

Ae picked up.

"Hello, Ae?!"

"Hi Ellie. Sup" he giggled a bit.

"Uhhm, nandito ka na ba sa Shangri-la? Can you go to me, asap? Please?" she sounds worried of which Ae noticed.

"Yeahh, I just parked my car...wait, are you somewhat....i mean what is wrong?"

"Huwag ka na magtanong please. Puntahan mo nalang ako ngayon na!" Elle demands.

"Okay fine my dear friend, asa'n ka ba?"

"Nandito ako sa 6th floor, sa tapat ng Happy Cup. Bilisan mo naman oh, saan ka na ba banda?"

"5th floor already at paakyat na din ng 6th. Bakit ba parang takot na takot ka diyan? Hahahaha."

"Fine! Nandito kasi yung ex ko at yung bagong girlfriend niya Just please come. I need  you...I need a friend now.."

"Ex-boyfriend mo at bagong girlfriend? Ohh, that sounds fun! Hintayin mo ako, I'm really coming, running!!"

When Elle put down her phone, it frightens her when Sandro is in front of her already.

"Elle?" Sandro said, in all shocked reaction. Cannot believe seeing Elle in front of him.

"Sa...sands, hi...uhhhm, hi" she smile awkwardly and look tensed.

"What a good catch. It's been so long. Nakauwi ka na pala? What are you doing..."

"I...uhhhhm, I'm just waiting for....."

Before Elle could continue, she then see Ae coming towards her.

"Elle!" Ae exclaimed from afar.

"Ae!" Elle answered as she look at Sandro. "Uhhm, yeahh...I'm waiting for him....my boyfriend...Babe, bakit ang tagal mo naman?" Elle starts a playtime.

"Babe?!!" It was Ae, who is shocked also of what he heard from Elle.

"Greg? What's going on? Anong babe?" It was Sandro now, look at Elle and Ae alternately.

Ae giggles hard. "Yeahh, Sandro my brother! Hi." He do the fistbump with Sandro.

"What?!!! Magkakakilala kayo?" Elle cannot believe what she have witnessed.

"Elle, I'm sorry but this is what I mean "fun" when you call me that your ex is here..." Ae giggles which make Elle rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? But why are you...."

Lexine then came and bring two cups of milktea.

"Sandro..." she then took a glance at Elle. "Ohh, hi beautiful Elle. I finally meet you in person..." she smile widely.

"Y...you knew me?" Elle asked confuse.

"Ofcourse! You're Sandro's girlfriend right?" Her smile is still there.

"Girlfriend? No... I mean, I thought...you two are dating, diba?" she asked again.

"What???? No! He is my just a good friend and a god-brother as well. Ninong ko kasi tatay niya. Wag kang maniwala sa mga kumakalat sa social media, pawang fake news lang lahat yun." She giggled.

Ae look at Elle and Sandro alternately.

"Alam niyo, mag-usap nalang kayong dalawa. To clear things out, diba? Well, i'm sorry Elle but I am just the commissioned bridge here." Ae said, giggling.

Elle take a bad glance at Ae.

"Talaga lang Ae ha? Commissioned bridge? Anong pinagsasabi mo? Are you fooling me now?" she sounds pissed.

"No, no my dear. We're friends, right? I'm just helping you now para sumaya na ulit yang puso mo."

Elle rolled her eyes. And as Ae smiled at her, it irritates her more.

"Okay, by the way, I am Gregory Aelbert Salvacion, my real name and I am Sandro's bestfriend." Ae finally spill facts.

"Whaaaaat???!" Elle exclaimed in all confused and surprised reaction.

"Yeah, and siya din yung "big boss" ko na muntik mo nang sinagot sa tawag." Ae giggled while Sandro and Lexine were silently listening.

"You're unbelievable, Ae!"

"I'm sorry Elle. It's not my intention to lie to you. Trabaho lang, walang personalan. Pure naman yung intention ko just to make you happy again. At tsaka, friends pa naman tayo after this, diba? I've done my part, and I think si Sandy na bahala mag explain for the rest. You two will talk ha?" He then look at Sandro. "Brother, okay na ha? You don't have to pay me since being her friend is a prize already."

Sandro nods and smile towards them, as Ae hugged Elle and waved his hands and wink at Elle. Lexine and him then walked away from them.

Elle was left with Sandro beside, all too stunned to speak for all the revelations that are happening now.

Awkwardly, she then faced Sandro when Lexine and Ae are already out of her sight.

***to be continue***

Hi girls. It's been decade? Char. Medyo out of the tune na yung storyline sa hype na nagaganap sa mga Marcos, so sorry na? Hehe. Matagal na kasi itong story, wala lang talaga akong time mag-edit. Hayss. Will edit more until the storyline line ends. Love youuuu! HVD in advance.