PART 64 - Paparazzi in Kensington

Sandro scroll the feed through his social media when he happens to see Lara's post last Christmas and New Year.

@larageorginamendz_ "Christmas in London feels great. The place was cool, the food taste good, and finally reunited with Ate Elle. Hope you also had a great Christmas celebration guys 😘"

He swipe right some another photo and saw Elle in the picture having a good time reunited with her family. It made him conclude and confirm that Elle is really not here in the Philippines.

His curiousity brings him to stalked Elle's instagram account. It's been so long ago when he monitored Elle's private account for it barely appears on his feed.

He scroll down and check each of her post. He was surprised that her timeline of posts are all about their trip in Ilocos - from the moment they knew each other until they became a couple.

Sandro then remembered the phrases that Elle said that only those moments that matters to her are what she is posting in instagram. Maybe the reason why he isn't notified everytime she post is because Elle removed him from following her, and she didn't even tagged Sandro in the photos.

Right at that moment, he wanted to sent her a DM but he is hesitant. He starts typing a message but then delete it again because he cannot compose some right words to say to her.

His phone rings, as someone call him for the scheduled session. Maybe it is not the right time for him to sent her a message.

Back in London, Elle felt so suffocated for the whole weekdays so she decided to somehow explore Holborn's neighboring town to unwind.

Stephanie recommended her Kensington because it is Spring season and the flowers are blooming. There were also libraries and parks that she can visit.

As planned, she went to Kensington to spend the weekend. She enjoyed her first time riding on a train in London, and she find it fun. How she wish that she could be like this forever. Happy, relax and free.

When she arrived at the place, the park is what she go first. She enjoyed watching the cutest animals around, then she passed by a bookstore, a coffee and pastry shop. She comes in to buy some coffee and croissants and went back sitting at the park.

While she is sitting on a bench, Elle noticed that a guy is taking pictures of her. She saw him earlier at some place, and now he is there again. Obviously, he is following her.

"At sino na naman kaya yang Englatero na yan. I don't feel safe in here huh." She whispered to herself.

Elle didn't let him noticed that she saw the guy. When she finished her food, she threw her garbage to the bin and find a public toilet room to wash her hands, which is just nearby.

The guy is still following her so Elle pretend to get inside the toilet room but take detour at the corner and hid herself behind the faucet.

There she caught him and kick his knee by her sneakers.

"Who are you? And why are you following me?" Elle positioned to punch him.

"Awww..." The guy hold his hurting knee. "I...I'm not following you miss. I just uuuhhhmmm....uhhhhh..."

"Liar! Give me your phone, I know that you are taking pictures of me earlier. I saw you!" She glared at him.

The guy put both of her hands up. "Okay, okay calm down...calm down, I'll...."

"I will not calm down unless you'll delete my photo or I'll call the police nearby and tell them that you're stalking me whatsoever..." She warned him.

The guy then show Elle his phone while he deleted the photos.

"Okay miss, it's done. Are we good now?" The guy said.

"Ofcourse not! Why are you taking pictures of me, huh? Are you pervert? Because I'm gonna call the police now..."

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? It's not like that..."

"Then why are you following me?"

"Because you're......cute?" The guy smiled at her.

"Jerk!!!" Elle squint at him. "Talaga lang ha, questionable pa talaga pagkasabi ng cute...." She murmured and whisper to herself.

"I'm sorry miss." He giggled. "I know that I envade your privacy. How about if you'll give me your name, atleast. So that we can be fr...."

"Ha! Name sa imong dagway, you're weird! (name mo yang mukha mo, you're weird)" She yelled at the guy.

"What???!" The guy had a confusing reaction but is still smiling towards her.

"I said, I'll go ahead and don't...you....dare.... follow me again, or I'll really call the police and sue you!!!" She then walked away from him while he is standing in front of the toilet room.

Elle walked fast because it feels like her knees are losing energy now, out of fear. She was just acting tough facing him earlier but she really felt so nervous inside.

That guy is indeed weird and annoying, regardless of how good looking he is.

UNKNOWN CONVERSATION

To Big Boss:

Sender: Boss, I think I found her already.

Big Boss: Really? Where?

Sender: (sent a photo)

Sender: This is her, right?

Big Boss: Yup! That's her! Please go find where she is staying and call me ASAP. I promised to double the payment.

***to be continue***