PART 71 - Just Like a Dream in Reality

As Elle and Sandro arrived at the Marcos' residence, Manang Cecil is the one who open the gate for them. When Elle step out from the car, Manang Cecil greeted her with all smiles and excitement.

MANANG CECIL: Miss Elle! Welcome back, naku ang layo na din pala ng narating mo, nag London din po pala kayo?

ELLE: Hi Manang, missed you too! Oo ehh, naghanapbuhay lang po ng konti hehe. Kumusta naman po kayo?

MANANG CECIL: Okay naman, masaya akong makita ka ulit....na kasama si Sir Sandro (look alternately at Elle and Sandro)

SANDRO: Naku manang, masyado mong wini-welcome si Elle, approved na ba siya sa'yo? (giggles)

MANANG CECIL: Naku Sir, tinatanong pa ba yan, approved nga kay Attorney ehh, sa akin pa ba hindi. O siya, pasok na po kayo. Naghihintay na sila ma'am at sir sa loob.

Elle breathe heavily before finally getting inside to their house. The moment Atty. Liza saw her, she smiled and then greet her.

ELLE: Hi ma'am, good evening po (hugs and kiss her on the cheek)

SANDRO: Hi mom (kissed his mom's cheek)

ATTY. LIZA: Hi son (pay attention to Elle) Elle, thank you for coming home for dinner. It's been a long time and I'm sorry for what had happen...

ELLE: (hold her hands) Ma'am, it's okay po. You don't have to worry about it. And I'm sorry also for letting you bear all that alone. Thank you so much po.

ATTY. LIZA: It's okay dear. Anyway, how's your London life naman? The adjustments and everything...

Before Elle could answer, BBM then yelled gently from the kitchen.

BBM: Liza, mamaya na yang kumustahan na yan. Kumain na muna tayo. I'm hungry na.

ELLE: Hala, nandiyan pala si Sir Bong? (came near to him at the dining table and get his hand to her forehead as a sign of respect) Good evening po Sir...I mean, Mr. President hehe

BBM: Good evening Elle. Maupo na kayo and let's all have dinner already.

They all then seated at the dining table and started to eat dinner. Elle sit beside Sandro and in front of her is BBM and Atty. Liza. Simon was then seated at the center of the table's edge.

SIMON: Why do I look like I am the father of two couples here?

BBM: Hahaha! No choice ka, diyan lang ang vacant seat.

SIMON: (rolled his eyes) Fine!

BBM: Anyway, Elle how's your parents pala? I heard they were here last October in Manila.

ATTY. LIZA: Oo nga, sa birthday ng anak ni Cheska. We became so busy talaga Elle, kaya pinadala nalang namin kay Sandro ang gifts.

ELLE: It's okay lang po. Actually my dad will retire in service na by next year Sir. And he was planning to focus at his shop business and manage the farm maybe. And mom, she is still having her duty at the public hospital.

BBM: I see, that's good for Henrico. A good rest in service na din. How about your siblings?

ELLE: Well, Lucas just graduated and is currently working at a private hospital in Davao while reviewing din for the boards. And Lara, yeah, she's here in Manila for a vacation, always eating (giggles)