PART 77 - Answers

Elle is now currently working out for her new business. By God's grace, she also got her own condo in Manila while doing and making all her dreams coming true, together with Sandro.

The coffee shop and reading cabin she is about to launch has three branches - Makati, Mindanao and in Ilocos Norte. It has always been Elle's dream to have it for a long time and finally it is happening now.

Sandro's first term in the Congress ends and as planned, he run again for his second term. It was a busy and hectic schedule again for him for the campaign. Good thing, he have the Team Marcos who always got his back.

ELLE: Love, tell me kung ano pa yung kailangan mong ipaasikaso sa campaign mo ha? Nakikipagcoordinate na ako for the suppliers of materials ng posters, tarps and shirts. Even ballers, just like last election.

SANDRO: Agad-agad? Wow! Thank you so much love.

ELLE: You're welcome. Baka nakakalimutan mo kasi na naging personal assistant mo ako bago pa man ang lahat (giggles)

SANDRO: Ofcourse not, would never forget that. The best personal assistant I ever had (hug and kiss the top of her hair)

ELLE: Sus! Bola na naman siya. Sige love ha, susunod ako sa Ilocos for the business soon. Ingat ka. I love you!

SANDRO: Okay, will wait for you there. I love you love!

Sandro then flew back to Ilocos after he visited Elle at her condo just to ask permission that he'll go back to Ilocos already. His schedules took him to undergo a lot of interviews, campaigning and a lot more working for the kakailians.

As promised, Elle followed Sandro in Ilocos the next day. She stayed in a hotel while having a site visit for her business' vicinity soon. Good thing, it was easier for her because she had a lot of people to lean on to, in Ilocos Norte.

Elle passed by at the Headquarters and reunited with her workmates when she is still working for Sandro. They are also very happy to see Elle again. This time, as their boss' girlfriend.

MARIELLE: Miss Elle! Happy to see you again (hug her so tight)

ELLE: Hi Mar. I did missed you too! Where's Anikka?

Anikka then entered bringing some merienda.

ANIKKA: Hello everyone, missed me? Bumili lang akong meryenda for us. Kakapagod din kaya. Hi First Lady ng Congressman namin yieeee!

ELLE: Hoy Nik. Wag ka nga! I'm shy hahaha

ANIKKA: Shy ka diyan. Pagkatapos mong magpost ng promise ring online, nahihiya ka pa. Wag kami miss. Hahaha tinapos mo agad ang pila.

MARIELLE: Noon pa man Nik, tinapos na niya ang pila. Hahahahaha.

ELLE: Naku, kayo talaga! Let's eat na girls, nagugutom na ako

While eating, Anikka decided to show Elle some clips of Sandro's random interviews and Fast Talk clip with his dad.

ANIKKA: Miss, manood muna tayo ng mga interviews ni Sir. Sigurado akong matutuwa ka nito.

ELLE: Sige nga, patingin. Kailan lang yan?

ANIKKA: Recently lang.

My Dearest Asymptote (Sandro Marcos)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें