PART 65 - Ae

It was the last week of the month, and Elle is scheduled to pass all her homeworks and activities during review. After her shift in the afternoon, she decided to stay at the cafe to finished everything that is on a deadline this week.

CIE review gave her so much pressure than the previous two certifications. Aside from the hard and broad topics, it has always a deadline after deadline submissions to catch up.

She is silently putting her head down on the table as she starts to breakdown and get teary-eyed when someone knocked at her table.

She eagerly turn her head up and look at the person.

"Hi." The guy waved his hand, smiling. "I think you need this." He handed her a black and white hanky.

Elle's brows lifted as she saw that face who's infront of her now.

"It's you again? What are you doing here? I already told you not to follow...."

"Hey, hey, hey." The guy put his palms on Elle's mouth.

Elle eagerly snap his hands. "What are you...."

"Can you please be quiet and calm down first?" The guy said as he sat down, still convincing her to be quiet as people around are already staring at their direction.

"Who told you that you're allowed to sit with me?" Elle said, obviously annoyed.

"I uhhmmm...."

"Who are you? Why are you here? Do you know me? Are we close?" Elle continuesly asked.

"Fine! Dahan-dahan lang naman sa tanong, mahina ang kalaban." The guy finally gave in.

"What? Nagtatagalog ka? Pilipino ka din?"

"Ofcourse. I used to stay in the Philippines but since nandito mga magulang ko, I was here also." The guy explained.

"Talaga? At bakit mo naman ako sinusundan ha? Kilala mo ba ako? Kasi ako sure akong hindi kita kilala!" Elle said prankly.

"Kanina pa yang mga napakaraming tanong na yan ah. Isa-isa lang naman..."

"Fine, bakit mo nga ako sinusundan?"

"Actually, hindi kita sinusundan. Hinanap talaga kita." He laughs a bit.

"What? Stalker ka ba? At bakit mo naman ako hinahanap?" Elle asked again, crossing her arms.

"Para sa commission." He giggles.

"Commission? Anong commission? Sindikato ka ba?"

"Oy, hindi ahh. Ang ibig kong sabihin is commission...commission na baka pwede mo akong kaibigan?" The guy explain.

Elle smirked at him. "You are weird!" She said.

"Gwapo naman." He then wink at her.

"Aba, ang presko! Sino ka ba?" Her brows lifted.

"Well, para di na ako stranger sa'yo, call me Ae. Spelled as letters "a" and "e" but pronounced as "eyyy" as in letter A. And you are?" The guy tries to reach her hand but Elle totally ignored it.

"Lol. I can't imagine meeting a person so baduy here in London." She murmured.

"Baduy ka diyan." Ae giggles. "So, you're Elle, right?" He teasingly smile.