29

When Ling Ke and Qi Feng walked out side by side, they couldn't tell how many people were sitting below, because there was a spotlight following them all the time, so Ling Ke couldn't open his eyes.

 He could only see Qi Feng who was also illuminated, pulling him towards the huge grand piano not far away like a light source.

 When they got to the center of the stage, Qi Feng suddenly grabbed Ling Ke, who was not looking sideways, and led him to face the audience together, and made an elegant opening ceremony. In an instant, screams came from all directions.

 ...so many people, too many to see the border, no end in sight.

 Ling Ke's heart started beating wildly, and he had never been so nervous like this time on stage.

 Qi Feng seemed to have no reaction, and walked to the piano with Ling Ke and sat down.

 Two upright microphones are directed towards the open action of the piano.

 Ling Ke took a deep breath, and was thinking about whether to start playing now, but saw Qi Feng pull one of the microphones and said directly: "Hi everyone, I am Qi Feng, the person sitting next to me is my classmate and Partner, Ling Ke."

 The deep and melodious voice came out from the speakers on both sides of the stage at a leisurely pace, and because of the time difference in signal transmission, Ling Ke had the illusion that it wasn't the people around him who were speaking.

 Qi Feng tilted his head and gave Ling Ke a comforting look, and continued: "Next, we will bring you a Two Steps From Hell song adapted by ourselves, "Jump!", translated into Chinese, and the name of the song is called "Jump"..."

 Because of this gentle and steady opening, Ling Ke miraculously calmed down.

 Then, Qi Feng placed the piano keys with his left hand, and Ling Ke also followed him and put his other hand.

 On both sides of the stage not far away, a group of party organizers were watching this scene.

 The head of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment showed amazement: "This guy is really good at controlling the field..."

 Zhou Yan folded his arms and said, "Some people are just born to stand on the stage."

 Minister of Culture and Entertainment: "Are you talking about yourself?"

 Zhou Yan smiled and said nothing.

 Qi Feng continued to speak into the microphone: "So, can you please give us some applause, count down with us, and start "jumping" together, okay?"

 Encouraging applause was accompanied by a neat "Okay——!!! "Qi Feng started counting down without a pause and took the rhythm, "Five, four..." The audience took over in unison: "Three——! Two——!"

 Qi Feng let go of the microphone, let it return to its original position, and Ling Ke They glanced at each other, and when they heard the last "one", the two began to strike the keys at the same time—

 "Dangdang! Dangdang! Dangdang!..."

 After five sets of repetitions, the two joined the other hand at the same time, which was a little thin The eight tones of both hands suddenly increased to the powerful twelve tones of four hands, leaving almost no room for the audience to breathe, and the music swept the eardrums of the audience with overwhelming momentum!

 This is the advantage of four-handed bombing.

 It is not suitable for playing melodious lyric music, nor is it suitable for playing classical music. It is suitable for condensing the original delicate notes into a majestic momentum through a group of accented percussion, achieving an epic and shocking effect.