39

Because they were focused on homework, the six of them didn't think about playing after they went out. Instead, they first searched for interview subjects who looked like poor young people to strike up a conversation with.

 Zhang Wenqin also specially prepared self-made interview badges with the logo of University F for everyone to hang on their chests for better interview assignments.

 But they soon discovered that the usefulness of this thing was not as good as letting Qi Feng and Ling Ke brush their faces.

 As long as the two stand there side by side, smiling and nodding to the passing female tourists, 99% of the female passers-by will be recruited, and some will even come over to ask them what help they need.

 The four girls in 207, headed by Zhang Wenqin, endured the complaints about this heaven-defying attribute, and all praised their god teammates in their hearts.

 At the end of the day, the six of them gained a lot, and by the evening they had overfulfilled the planned amount of interviews.

 In fact, if you don't travel far, everyone will get together to visit the city center for half a day at most, so judging from the time, their investment is considered too much.

 After collecting all the information, they decided to have a good meal with relief and celebrate this pleasant cooperation.

 But due to financial constraints, their so-called "good" is just sitting around a small shop similar to "Shaxian Snacks", and each order a bowl of hot noodles.

 "The owner of the inn is right. Many of the tourists who come to the ancient town are college students like us. No wonder the business of the inn is so booming..." Zhang Wenqin said.

 Yao Jing shrugged: "It can't be helped. Students are not financially independent, so the main part of the poor travel group is still such people."

 Dai Yiwei sighed: "Actually, if it's not for the personal experience, I would rather ask my parents more. If I want some money to travel, I would rather return it to them after earning money, so that I can live better and eat better."

 Qi Feng nodded in agreement when he heard the words, expressing that he and Dai Yiwei had the same idea.

 Zhang Wenqin said with a smile: "That's because most of us grew up in the city, and our family background is good, so we don't usually suffer much. But if we change to a small place or even a college student from a rural area? If we don't have money, Don’t they have the qualifications to travel and see the world? We also have to tap into the psychology of these people.”

 Yao Jing caught a glimpse of Ling Ke who was sitting next to her while eating and typing on the notepad on her mobile phone. Leaning over, he read in a low voice: "'Different from the material comforts that rich people pursue when they travel, this group of young people who have not yet stepped into society just want to use the most economical way to go out of this world to see and expand their lives. Vision and self-training are their goals'...Wow, the summary is awesome!"

 Zhang Wenqin: "Excellent!"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 While they were still in the mood, everyone reviewed the day's events while eating. The interview expresses their own opinions and conclusions, and discusses how to write a real and interesting interview report later.

 Then Cen Tong said in a low voice: "But I observed today that some young couples show a different consumption tendency from single poor travelers when it comes to poor travel..." All the people at the table turned their heads to look at him