58

Ling Ke thought of the photos he saw in Qi Feng's space in the early years, and was a little moved.

 Other than Qi Feng, no one he knew really lived in a villa. Right now, Qi Feng took the initiative to invite him, and after carefully confirming that he would not cause trouble to the other party, Ling Ke packed his luggage and went happily.

 Of course, he lied to his family that he was going back to school first.

 Qi Feng saw people's eagerness, and as soon as he heard his promise, he couldn't wait to drive to pick him up, but was reprimanded by Ling Ke: "Don't make it so exciting, it's not that I don't know the way." Qi Feng wanted to see Ling

 Ke A heart is scalding hot, and Ling Ke's good intentions are shown, and he is very unhappy in his heart.

 Ling Ke heard it on the phone, and said again: "I was worried that it would be unsafe for you to drive alone. Didn't you say that your driver went back to his hometown for the New Year? How long have you been learning to drive? Do you really think of yourself as an old driver of Qiu Mingshan? "

 He originally wanted to coax Qi Feng, but when he said the words, it sounded like a loss, worse than coaxing!"

 Qi Feng reported his home address and hung up the phone angrily.

 Ling Ke had no choice but to report his location to him in real time on the road. It was not until he was almost at the subway station that Qi Feng couldn't help but replied: "I'll wait for you at Exit 1 of the subway station." Ling Ke carried a schoolbag on his back

 , He was still carrying a few bags of fruit bought on the road. As soon as he got out of the subway station, he saw Qi Feng in a gray-black down jacket wandering not far away. He held a mobile phone in one hand and a big white dog in the other. Seeing Ling Ke, the two His eyes lit up, and he showed the same smirk as the dog beside him.

 "You're here..." Qi Feng strode over, reaching out to hug Ling Ke regardless of others, the little anger dissipated the moment he saw his sweetheart.

 Ling Ke's face was hot, and he stared at Qi Feng for two seconds before turning his gaze to the big dog beside him.

 "This is... Xueniu?" Ling Ke blurted out and asked.

 Qi Feng was taken aback: "How do you know her name?"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 After Qi Feng asked, he patted the back of his head and said with a smile, "Ah, I almost forgot, I seem to have posted a picture of it in Moments..."

 Ling Ke immediately nodded and said, "Yes."  "The first floor is basically Living room and dining room, there are study room, piano room, and game room on the second floor... This is my brother's room, do you want to go in and have a look?" Qi Feng turned to ask Ling Ke.  "Uh," Ling Ke was taken aback, and said casually, "Okay."  Qi Feng opened the door, and generously took Ling Ke in for a visit, saying, "My brother only comes back once a year, so his room is basically If it’s empty, auntie will come in and clean it regularly.”  Qi Feng was happy, and kissed him with his head tilted, and then said: “Actually, if my brother and I didn’t talk, my parents wouldn’t be able to tell who we were, hahaha ..."  Ling Ke: "You guys speak in different voices?"  Ling Ke glanced at the family portrait of Qi Feng's family next to him, and suddenly felt a little pale...I always felt that the kissing process between the two of them here seemed to be seen by the whole family, it was too shameful.  "When will your mother come back?" Ling Ke pushed Qi Feng away, stood up straight and asked.  "It's probably evening," Qi Feng chased him and kissed him twice again, "I told her about you." "  How do you say it?" Ling Ke was a little worried that they couldn't control their state...