8

Even though he already knew that Qi Feng didn't remember him, Ling Ke was still a little depressed when he saw the other party's indifferent reaction after hearing his name.

 After all, I have been thinking about Qi Feng day, night, and night for several years.

 Ling Ke nodded perfunctorily to Xie Qibao's family as a greeting, then gritted his teeth and turned around to continue packing his luggage.

 On the other side, Qi Feng had already chatted with Xie Qibao's parents and elders, and the conversation was nothing more than topics like "where are you from" and "what do you do at home".

 Qi Feng coped with it with ease, enthusiasm without being abrupt, casual without being rude, and Ling Ke, who was listening by the side, admired and felt ashamed of his innate communication skills.

 Ling Ke had heard some gossip about Qi Feng before, and learned that his family background was special, and ordinary rich people probably couldn't compare to it, but here, Qi Feng seemed extremely low-key, only saying that his father was a businessman, and his mother Is an office worker.

 There is nothing wrong with this understanding.

 Ling Ke felt that the eighteen-year-old Qi Feng seemed to be more wise and mature than he imagined.

 After chatting for a while, Xie Qibao was no longer restrained, and slowly showed his closeness to Qi Feng.

 The main reason for getting close is because Qi Feng is handsome and has no airs, especially when Qi Feng took the initiative to find a chair for the only old man present, Xie Qibao's affection for him soared, and he even called out " "Brother Qi", it sounds like "Brother Qi" in homonym.

 Xie Qibao's hometown is a second-tier city in the south. This time he was admitted to F University, the whole family celebrated, and drove north to send him to school together. He also took his grandfather, who had never traveled far, to a big city to see the world.

 The heat was high and the sun was scorching. The dormitory was already stuffy.

 Although there is an air conditioner installed in the room, everyone searched around but could not find the remote control, especially if such a group of people are nested in a small room, it is even more suffocating.

 Mother Xie climbed into bed for a while to make a mat for her son, and then got out of bed to look for the special products they brought from their hometown, trying to distribute them to Qi Feng and Ling Ke.

 Qi Feng couldn't help but said: "Auntie, don't be so busy entertaining us, we will be classmates from now on, there are plenty of opportunities, it's too hot here, after you clean up, go outside to get some fresh air, I'm afraid the old man will get heatstroke if he sits here for a long time."

 Everyone Looking at Grandpa Xie, he was indeed wiping sweat off his face in discomfort, but the old man was happy and didn't want to disturb them, and said cheerfully, "No problem".

 Mother Xie patted herself on the head, annoyed, "Xiao Qi is more careful."

 Seeing that most of his son's luggage had been packed, and it was lunch time, the family was ready to leave. Before leaving, Mother Xie warmly greeted Qi Feng and Ling Ke to have dinner with them.

 Qi Feng glanced at Ling Ke, seeing that he didn't mean that, so he politely declined on his behalf.

 At the door, Xie Qibao turned back and said, "Brother Qi, I'm staying in a hotel with my family at night, and I won't come to the dormitory for the time being. Can you take a look at my things?" Qi Feng was stunned, nodded and said, "Well