17

In the second game, Shen Yuezhe really volunteered to be a martyr, Qi Feng was still soloing in the middle lane, and Ling Ke cooperated with Zhao Si and Li Kaixing to play the dominant lane.

 Boys have always relied on their ability to play games. After Ling Ke killed everyone in the first game, the other three looked at him with admiration, and their attitudes couldn't help becoming warmer.

 After the start, Zhao Si and Li Kaixing were still immersed in the state of paddling in the previous round. Seeing Ling Ke's skills, they chatted with him all the way.

 Bare Commander: "0 Are you local?"

 lin_k: "en"

 My sister can't be three months younger than me: "0 How many years have you been playing dota?"

 lin_k: "2"

 My sister can't be three months younger than me: " I have only played for a little over two years, why do you think you are so good? How do you play?"

 lin_k: "Practice more"

 My sister can't be three months younger than me: "..."

 Ling Ke's reply was very concise , giving a very cool feeling.

 But saying "practice more" is not pretending, but speaking from experience.

 It was true that he downloaded Dota because of Qi Feng, but Ling Ke didn't regard playing games as a leisure thing.

 No matter what he does, he has a strong purpose. Once he does it, he wants results and wins.

 In order to improve his skills, he found a bunch of Dota strategies and master video research, practicing making up, practicing operations, and practicing positioning.

 Things that seem boring to others are commonplace to Ling Ke, because the experience of playing the piano since childhood has honed his perseverance like a sharp sword.

 Keyboard games are very similar to playing the piano. When you encounter a skill you don’t know, you just need to grasp this section and practice it over and over again, one hundred times, two hundred times, until practice makes perfect, until it becomes an instinct.

 But most people play casually without that awareness, so Ling Ke can play better than many people with just a little thought and effort.

 In addition, Ling may be admitted to F University, and his grades are definitely not bad. Facing this kind of top student who can learn and play games, his personality is so cool, Li Kaixing and others can't help admiring him.

 Zhao Si couldn't help throwing out an olive branch, trying to draw experts into his own camp: "0, do you usually have a regular team?" Besides, improving one's own skills does not require cooperation, so Ling Ke often works alone.

 My sister can't be three months younger than me: "Then 0, will you play with us from now on?"

 As soon as these words came out, Ling Ke suddenly stopped.

 Zhao Si and Li Kaixing were startled at the same time, thinking that the other party was going to refuse, but five seconds later, a sentence appeared on the public screen.

 lin_k: "OK, but don't call me 0."

 Zhao Si and Li Kaixing fell to the ground in an instant.

 No one understood why Ling Ke was unhappy with this simple and easy-to-play title.

 Only Qi Feng, who is in the same league, saw that sentence, and his eyelids twitched.  Although Ling Ke gave people the impression that he was a straight man, Qi Feng still couldn't help thinking about it: If Ling was gay, he seemed to be number 1...