23

The gossip disappears, handsome men and beautiful women are in sight, and the members of the editorial department headed by Qi Qiurui began to brainstorm various dramas, and a newcomer quickly took out his mobile phone, taking pictures secretly to keep records of the scene, while opening the mobile phone notepad excerpt.

       The time and details of the scene, and even the title of the gossip post are well thought out - "Madam Chairman's Private Meeting with National Lover Late at Night: Is Mr. Qi Too Charming or Beauty Xiao to be Watery?"

 Qi Qiurui took a glance, couldn't help the corners of his eyes twitching, patted the newcomer's shoulder, and said: "The interpretation is good, I think you are very suitable to be an entertainment reporter..."

     The newcomer: "???"

     He hurried up and make he said: "Minister Qi reveals the secret for you - you are all too naive!"

 Qi Qiurui: "..."

 To be honest, even if both Qi Feng and Xiao Zhi appeared downstairs in the western restaurant, it is not enough to explain anything.

 Someone stipulated that only couples can go to this store? Or is there a rule that handsome single men can't date girls with boyfriends?

 Besides, it is well known that Qi Feng joined the Internet Department, but who stipulated that Xiao Zhi could not invite his subordinates to dinner alone?

 --nothing!

 However, no one cared about what the truth was, and they were bumped into by a group of editorial staff who were good at catching wind and shadows.

 "Huh, Qiurui?" Xiao Zhi was the first to see the acquaintances here, and waved to them with a smile.

 Then Qi Feng also saw Ling Ke, a trace of astonishment flashed across his face, but he quickly returned to normal and walked towards this direction.

 The frank appearance of the two of them didn't seem to have any shady inside stories, but Ling Ke still felt a little uncomfortable.

 He knew Qi Feng's attribute of attracting bees and attracting butterflies, so many girls sent love letters to Qi Feng before, Ling Ke didn't take it too seriously.

 But today, for some reason, seeing Qi Feng and Xiao Zhi standing together, he was upset.

 It may be that they are too good together, or it may be that Qi Feng's attitude towards Xiao Zhi is too special.

 Especially when the two of them walked down the steps of the western restaurant just now, Xiao Zhi leaned into Qi Feng's ear and whispered something, Qi Feng couldn't help laughing, and raised his hand to his lips with his fist, He looked embarrassed.

 This scene is so ambiguous that people don't want to be crooked.

 Ling Ke originally deluded himself into thinking that he was just Qi Feng's fan, and no matter who that guy associates with, it had nothing to do with him.

 And through this period of getting along, Ling Ke also saw that Qi Feng's so-called "flirting with flowers and messing with grass" is actually just that he is more helpful and understanding, so Ling Ke doesn't care too much.

 But now that he saw Qi Feng's gentle response to a girl who seemed to have a crush on him, he realized that he was wrong.

 ——It’s not really possible to ignore it.

 Not only that, but he was also very jealous.

 Reason and restraint are useless at this moment, the brain will only clamor for him to compete for Qi Feng, and make him yearn to monopolize the other party... So, at this moment Ling Ke understood that