40

The washroom in the single room of the inn is very small, only one person can enter.

 Ling Ke finished washing first, and then changed to Qi Feng to go in.

 In order to avoid embarrassment, he took advantage of Qi Feng's presence inside, and changed into pajama pants on the outside with lightning speed.

 At that time, when he learned that he was going to sleep out, Ling Ke specially brought a pair of trousers, not because he had the foresight to think that he would definitely share the bed with Qi Feng, but because he thought that the accommodation conditions might not be very good, so he made conservative preparations as much as possible.

 There was only one quilt on the bed, but two pillows.

 But before Qi Feng came out, Ling Ke didn't dare to move rashly, he could only sit cross-legged on the bed, pretending to check the news with his mobile phone.

 A few minutes later, Qi Feng also appeared in front of Ling Ke wearing pajama pants...

 ——Huh? He just brought pajama pants in?

 If Ling Ke hadn't been careful, he would have almost overlooked this strange detail.

 He couldn't help but wonder, did a normal straight man change his pajamas in front of another straight man to avoid suspicion?

 ...The cautious Qi Feng seemed to be different from the casual Qi Feng he understood...

 Qi Feng walked over directly, motioned for him to shake off the quilt together, and then sat on the other side of the bed and lay down.

 Ling Ke also stopped being hypocritical and went to bed with her.

 Xu Shi hadn't reached the usual bedtime, and the two of them didn't lie down completely, but leaned half against the head of the bed, intending to brush their phones for a while.

 But only now does Ling Ke realize how crowded a single bed is for two people—it’s different from the upper bunk in a dormitory. After all, a bed in a dormitory has a wall on one side and a railing on the other. Everything is in the way.

 But now, one side is empty, and the other side is another body with warmth. If you go left, you will be suspended in the air, and if you go right, it is equivalent to jumping on another person!

 But how can a person lie upright when sleeping normally? Often the more I can't move, the more itchy I want to move.

 I don't know who moved their bodies first, and the arms of the two touched together. They both hid for a while at first, but they stuck together again soon.

 The straight man was magnanimous, and next, the two of them gritted their teeth, tacitly knowing that you are sticking to me and I'm sticking to you.

 Covering the same quilt, the body temperature of the two people spread and blended in the quilt, and each other's breath seemed to carry each other's temperature.

 Finally, Qi Feng yawned first and put down the phone.

 Ling Ke thought he was going to sleep, so he turned off the news that he hadn't read for a long time, and prepared to lie down.

 But unexpectedly, Qi Feng raised his head with one hand, looked at Ling Ke, and said, "Hey, let's chat for a while.

 " It's still close when I practice the piano.

 He withdrew his gaze, the phone was dimmed, and it was not good to turn it on after Qi Feng made this opening statement, so he could only lie down.

 But this time he lay down, he regretted even more, because Qi Feng was still holding his head, from looking straight up to looking down at him.

The Day I Became A Fake Boyfriend To The School Grassजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें