64

... This is the pure dividing line _(:з"∠)_...

 Summary: Qi Feng was jealous and made Ling Ke say "I like you" all night, and also confessed to Ling Ke her "love at first sight" ", Ling Ke cried out moved.

 ...※...※...

 The next day, Ling Ke woke up in Qi Feng's arms, who was hugging him tightly like a big doll, with his chin on his shoulders, long arms wrapped around his upper body, long legs Wrapped around him, bound his whole body numb.

 I know that Qi Feng is clingy, but Ling Ke still feels helpless in his sleeping posture that he is afraid that he will run away in the middle of the night.

 As he struggled, Qi Feng also woke up, with sleepy eyes, he pressed his head and kissed him as soon as he came up.

 Ling Ke was stupefied when his tongue was bitten, thinking of everything that happened last night, he felt ashamed and sweet, but also somewhat uncertain and asked Qi Feng: "You really fell in love with me at first sight?" Qi Feng smiled: "Do you still remember me?

 " Did we have a date on New Year's Day? I answered all the questions that Chu Shuangshuang asked me seriously." Ling Ke felt

 numb, and asked again: "Then let me be your fake boyfriend, so what's going on?"

 Qi Feng lightly hooked his nose: "I was tricking you at that time, I thought you were a straight man."

 Ling Ke: "...you were not straight from the beginning?

 " I haven't had any special feelings for any girl before." Qi Feng paused, and said, "As for boys, you are the only one who makes me have a physical impulse." Ling Ke: "..." Fuck... so this

 is

 considered What is it? The two gays pretended to be straight men, and even played a game of pretending to be a gay couple?

 Ling Ke didn't even know how to express his sourness at the moment, but after knowing this, he actually felt a sense of peace in his heart. He didn't need to feel guilty or guilty about "breaking the bend" Qi Feng anymore. There is no need to worry about whether Qi Feng may regret it.

 Because in this relationship, Qi Feng was the one who took the initiative to pursue, and he just happened to catch up with someone who had been secretly in love with him for many years... This made Ling Ke's happiness even more natural.

 "Then, on the day of the campus singer competition, what you said on stage..." "

 It was also for you," Qi Feng looked at Ling Ke seriously, and asked aggrievedly, "Then you were in front of Xu Junzhu that night." Kiss me? Are you really jealous?"

 Apart from "yes", what else can Ling Ke say?

 The two of them were affectionately tender, and they talked sweetly for a while, thinking, probably, this is called "fate".

 At this moment, a voice suddenly came from the door: "The ward round, the ward round..."

 Qi Feng's complexion changed, and he pulled the quilt to cover Ling Ke tightly, without even showing his face. Turning his head to the source of the voice, he yelled, "Brother, why are you crazy!"

 Ling Ke curled up under the blanket, and heard Qi Yu's smiling voice say, "I didn't sleep well all night, and I just heard you two in the next door. Toss, what do you think is wrong with me?"

 Ling Ke burned from head to toe in an instant, and felt ashamed to see anyone anymore.

 Qi Feng scolded: "Didn't you just return to China with jet lag? Who is to blame for not being able to sleep at night!"