31

Once the big team left, the remaining two couldn't make any waves, so they talked and laughed a few words before going to play on their own.

 Qi Feng saw that it was not early, and got up to wash up.

 Ling Ke had already climbed onto the bed one step ahead, to relax his exhausted spirit from the day.

 Leaning against the head of the bed, this angle is very safe and private, so he took out his mobile phone again, and took a closer look at the pile of photos he just received in WeChat.

 The photo that Gao Junfei posted in Moments still has a high-definition version in the group. Ling Ke clicked to download it and put it in the largest size. He found that he was really smiling at the moment when he was kissed by Qi Feng. Flowers, with curved eyebrows and raised mouth corners.

 ...He didn't even know that he could laugh so sweetly.

 What puzzled Ling Ke the most was that he was dragged off stage by Qi Feng afterwards.

 Because in the group there was almost the entire process from when the two of them came on stage to when they left the stage, so he only saw now that after the kiss, Qi Feng held one of his arms loosely until they left the stage.

 This clip also seemed to be deleted, Ling Ke didn't remember it at all.

 He felt that he might have been possessed by another self in the parallel world for half a minute, so that he could explain the enigmatic smirk he showed and his obedience when Qi Feng was holding him.

 Just as he was concentrating on looking at the photo, a lump of brown-yellow object suddenly flew up from below, scaring Ling Ke so much that he dropped his phone.

 ——It was the bear, who was thrown by Qi Feng directly from below and landed at the end of the opposite bed.

 After taking a shower, Qi Feng also climbed up.

 "You..." Ling Ke said speechlessly, "Put the bear on the bed?"

 In fact, what Ling Ke originally wanted to ask was "Do you still want the bear to sleep with you"...but this question was too teasing, so he changed it temporarily.

 "Then what should we do? There's no place to put it down." Qi Feng lay comfortably on the pillow, and put one foot on the baby bear as a foot pad.

 Ling Ke glanced at Qi Feng's sexy back, buttocks and long legs, said "see no evil", and turned to the phone screen again.

 Swipe twice to return to the photo of Qi Feng kissing him.

 Thinking that half a year ago, he could only flirt with the person in the photo in the dead of night, but tonight this person kissed him in front of so many people... It's incredible.

 Although the meaning of the kiss here is different from what he really wanted, it was still enough for him to be secretly happy for a long time.

 Ling Ke rubbed the edge of the phone, long pressed the picture, and clicked to save it to the local album.

 ***

 On the new week of class after the welcome party, Ling Ke realized that being teased by a group of people in the male dormitory that night was nothing at all. The wretched smiles of all the classmates.

 After fermenting on a rest day, what happened at the party spread to almost every corner of the campus. No matter those who were present that day or those who didn’t go to see it, they have already learned the cause, process and result of the event from various channels. .