41

Although Qi Feng's proposal is very tempting, Ling Ke has not forgotten that he is now a "straight man".

 He didn't dare to take it seriously, so he made an expression as if he was amused, and said: "Isn't this your first kiss?"

 Qi Feng was taken aback, then nodded: "Yes."

 Ling Ke laughed and said: " Then, is it appropriate for you to give your first kiss to someone pretending to be a couple with you so easily?"

 Qi Feng's eyelids twitched, and asked without answering: "Isn't your first kiss?"

 Ling Ke jumped into the pit unconsciously: "Of course it is Now."

 Qi Feng hooked his lips and smiled: "That's it, since it's the first kiss, I'm not at a loss."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Fuck, what logic? What he asked is whether it is suitable, and what does it have to do with whether it is a loss or not?

 Ling is not stupid, he knows that Qi Feng is playing tricks on him, but in this "joking" scene, these words may not be taken seriously at all, if he took the first step to take it seriously, he would have already lost.

 What is being tested now is not only his psychological quality, but also his adaptability and comprehensive acting skills. Once something goes wrong in any link, the relationship he has established so far may completely collapse.

 To be conservative, Ling Ke forcibly dismissed his thoughts of a crush as a gay, completely switched his brain to a straight man's thinking, and refused with a smile: "Come on, don't you think I'm a loser."

 Qi Feng was obviously taken aback when he heard the words, and there was a stabbed look on his face.

 Ling Ke was also a little dumbfounded for a moment, but the "injury" of the other party was fleeting, which made him feel that he might be being self-indulgent. After all, there is no harm or no harm in saying such words between straight men.

 Could it be that his saying "You don't lose me, I lose" will hurt Qi Feng's self-esteem? In that case, Qi Feng would be too narcissistic...

 Sure enough, Qi Feng quickly recovered his smile after being stunned for a moment, and said in a low voice: "That's what you said... let's forget it."

 After speaking, he lay down and said no more.

 The ambiguity in the air seemed to freeze suddenly at this moment, making Ling Ke a little at a loss.

 But he didn't think he said anything wrong. Although as a gay, he didn't know how to seize opportunities, but as a straight man, his performance should be considered quite "normal", right? He just said what he should say.

 ... But why is he feeling so uncomfortable?

 The lights in the room were still on, Ling Ke turned his head to look at Qi Feng, the other party had already closed his eyes, and his expression was not unnatural.

 It's just that Ling Ke was inexplicably guilty, and felt that Qi Feng, who was ruthlessly rejected by him...was a little pitiful.

 He struggled for a while, sighed silently, propped himself up, and went to turn off the light on the wall.

 At this time, the kiss that Qi Feng kissed on his ear on the stage back then flashed in his mind.

 At the same time, an impulse mixed with guilt welled up from the bottom of my heart...

 The moment the light went out, Ling Ke moved closer to Qi Feng, and kissed him on the forehead involuntarily.

 "Don't worry, if there is a need at that time, I will act well and never let you reveal... Good night." He whispered.