5

The students who were a little far away didn't hear this sentence very much, but Qi Feng and Jiang Ying who were close at hand could hear it clearly.

 Jiang Ying was very surprised. It was rare for her to win a chance for this little guy. It was too late for other children to be happy, but he said to give up and give up... The key is that his performance just now was not bad, why did he abstain?

 She asked curiously, "Can you give me a reason?"

 Ling Ke lowered his eyes, the agitation in his heart hadn't subsided, but his reason had returned.

 Because he didn't perform well, Qi Feng was cooperating with him throughout the whole process. Without Qi Feng, this would have been a failed performance, a one-man show just to vent his selfish desires.

 What is the difference between him like this and the boy who was eliminated just now?

 The ear-piercing applause from the audience seemed to highlight Qi Feng's contribution even more. If he had to rely on Qi Feng's help to continue standing on this stage, his self-esteem would be unacceptable.

 But for these reasons, Ling Ke couldn't say anything, he didn't want to show timidity in front of Qi Feng.

 So, he stood stubbornly on the stage, showed off his rebellious armor and said, "I don't really like to perform on stage."

 This piercing words stunned Qi Feng beside him.

 Jiang Ying was also a little tongue-tied, she stared at Ling Ke for two seconds, and couldn't help but burst into a "puchi" laugh.

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Jiang Ying stared at him and asked with a smile, "Then how do you know that I will definitely admit you?"

 After hearing this, Ling Ke's face suddenly burned, and he was so embarrassed that he wanted to dig a hole in the ground. go down!

 Even Qi Feng beside him frowned, with a subtle expression.

 Jiang Ying ignored them, turned around directly, and made a "elimination" gesture to the selection booth.

 The audience was in an uproar. Although those two guys seemed to have backstage, their performance had already been recognized by many people. Why did they abstain?

 "I know that when this classmate stayed, many people doubted the fairness of the event...I would like to use his incident to say a few words to you." Jiang Ying paced gracefully while walking under the stage , and said to the group of half-grown children, "Just now this classmate didn't find a suitable match, so I gave him a chance to perform. Do you think his luck came out of thin air?" A group

 of People's gazes involuntarily followed Jiang Ying's figure, and was intimidated by the opponent's aura, so he didn't dare to breathe out.

 "No, if we give any candidate here a special opportunity in the future, it can only show that this student has something that attracts us," Jiang Ying paused, and continued, "Including the one who complained about the unfair competition just now. Maybe you will think that his luck is not very good, but is he just not lucky enough? No, he is just not good enough.” She stopped, crossed her arms and looked at them and said, “

 This is me I hope you understand a truth. The stage of performing arts is inherently unfair. Sometimes, what you think of as "luck" is also a part of strength. Therefore, please go on with a normal heart and don't target anyone. On this stage, You have only two ways—either make yourself strong enough, or accept the result calmly.”

 Her tone was very gentle, but every word she said was worth a lot of money, as if every word was hammered hard with a hammer into Ling Ke's heart.

 Ling Ke's brain was buzzing, he didn't expect that Jiang Ying would take advantage of his "abstention" to beat up other candidates, but at the same time, his own blood was also boiling because of this remark.