56

Just after the exam, the brain cells are not enough, Ling Ke has a headache when he thinks that he will have sex with Qi Feng tomorrow.

 It's not that I don't look forward to it, but that I value it too much. Instead, I feel restrained and worry about gains and losses.

 In addition, he had acted too much before and had to worry about this and that. Ling Ke was afraid that his body would react too strongly at that time, and he was not at all like a "straight man who just had a crush on a same-sex guy".

 In order not to let his lower body control his brain too much, after returning to the dormitory that night, Ling Ke hid in the bathroom and took a shower, so as to appear "pure and ascetic" tomorrow.

 Not long after he finished washing, Qi Feng also went into the bathroom, lingering in it for a long time before coming out, making it look like the two of them were going to have something to do tonight.

 At noon of the next day, the four in dormitory 412 got together for a meal. In the afternoon, Xie Qibao went to catch the high-speed train back to his hometown. Gao Junfei's brother was working in the city after graduation, so Gao Junfei also packed his things and went to find his brother.

 After the four of them bid farewell to each other, Ling could see that Qi Feng was leading him to the east gate, and asked strangely, "Aren't you going to Ximen?"

 Before Gao Junfei said that the guest house in Ximen was clean and cheap, he still remembered it, and he felt embarrassed when he asked. .

 Qi Feng was taken aback, glanced at him meaningfully, and said, "I booked a room at the Hilton."

 Ling Ke: "...!?"

 Qi Feng said, "After all, it's the first time, so it's better to choose a better environment." "

 Ling Ke: "..."  What he is about to do may be the most deviant thing he has done in the past nineteen years!  Ling Ke wanted to ask Qi Feng if he wanted to take a bath to calm down his emotions, but when he turned around, he was embraced in front of him, and Qi Feng pressed his head directly and kissed him.  "Hmm..." Ling Ke pushed him, but he didn't expect Qi Feng to be so impatient, "Shouldn't you take a shower first?"  Qi Feng looked at him, the purpose in his eyes was already undisguised: "Didn't you wash it in the dormitory last night?" ?”  Ling Ke: “…”

 When the hotel was booked, it was Qi Feng's ID card that was registered alone. Ling could see that he went to the front desk to check, so he flashed guilty to the elevator and waited for him, and then went upstairs together. They looked at each other, not knowing whether it was shame or something, they both looked away.

 The two sneaked around the whole time without saying a word, as if they were going to have an affair.

 After entering the room, following the "click" sound of the door closing, Ling Ke felt a "click" in his heart.

 In addition to being nervous or nervous...

 Qi Feng took the opportunity to peck him on the face a few times: "I didn't see you during the exam week, and there was someone in the dormitory again... I want to kiss you every day..."...

 Here is The pure dividing line_(:з」∠)_...

 Summary: The two gays finally tore off the mask of camouflage.

 ...※...※...※...

 Both of them knew very well in their hearts that there was no need to explain anything after reaching this point.

 No matter who "bends" who was the first, at this moment they will never be "straight men" again...

 After finishing, both of them were a little embarrassed, and they were silent tacitly.