42

The kiss last night still seemed to have happened just a few seconds ago, making Ling Ke's heart fluctuate and it was difficult to calm down for a long time.

 He lay quietly on the bed and recalled the phone call Qi Feng said to himself before going to bed, chewing on the phrase "I quite like you", and for the first time began to wonder if Qi Feng might not be as straightforward as he imagined ; Or, is it possible that Qi Feng also likes himself a little bit - the same kind of liking as him.

 Qi Feng can accept playing couple games with the same sex, can accept the touch of the same sex, and can even accept tongue kisses with the same sex... There are all signs that Qi Feng can accept men.

 Of course, Qi Feng insisted on claiming that he was a straight man, but he was relatively open in this regard, so Ling Ke had nothing to say, after all, he really didn't understand what straight men are thinking nowadays.

 But if the hypothesis just now comes true, Ling Ke still has a problem that he can't figure out—why does Qi Feng want him to act as a fake boyfriend?

 I said "I still like you quite a lot", so wouldn't it be good to just confess? So to a certain extent, Qi Feng still couldn't accept playing with him for real, so he proposed "pretending", right?

 That is, the stage of "more than friendship but less than lover"...

 On this basis, Qi Feng teased him unscrupulously, without any need to consider whether he should be responsible for his actions.

 ...

 Thinking about it this way, Ling Ke felt very uncomfortable.

 If he is really a straight man, then no matter how Qi Feng flirts with him, he doesn't care, since it's impossible for him to be moved anyway.

 But he is not, more than that, he is also secretly in love with Qi Feng, even a careless move by Qi Feng may be a fatal torture to him.

 If Qi Feng's "positioning" for Ling Ke is the same as what he understands, it can be said to be cruel.

 Qi Feng said that he has an obsession with physical cleanliness, and so does Ling Ke.

 But in addition to physical cleanliness, he also has emotional cleanliness——

 When he was in high school, he thought Qi Feng was a flirtatious straight boy, so he completely closed his heart, and only regarded the other party as the object of self-blasphemy.

 Before meeting Qi Feng and Xiao Zhi on a date, he thought to himself: If Qi Feng likes someone else, then go for it, I just stay away from you.

 And now, if Qi Feng just treats him as a condiment and a shield before meeting true love—then I'm sorry, in this game, I'm just playing with you, and I never take it seriously.

 He sticks to the psychological defense line, even if he is tortured to the seventh level of internal injury, he will never vomit a drop of blood in front of the other party.

 Squeezing the lips kissed by the other party, Ling Ke's heart felt sweet and sour...

 After all, he still didn't dare to take risks until he was 100% sure of Qi Feng's sincerity.

 Just as he was thinking, the bathroom door opened.

 Qi Feng came out from inside, and glanced at him lightly: "Are you awake?"

 The expression and tone of the other party were neither hot nor cold, and there was nothing that should be after having "intimate contact" with "the person you like" reaction.