15

With the Internet in the dormitory, life suddenly becomes better.

 The three of them hastily tidied up the dormitory hygiene, and took out their computers to try.

 Seeing the machine Qi Feng took out, Gao Junfei's eyes straightened, and he exclaimed: "Fuck! Is this an 'alien'?" Few of the boys who are interested in electronic products have never heard of the alw brand owned by

 Dell. (Alien) computer, this notebook has extremely high configuration, and it can be called a gaming notebook with excellent functions, but the price is also very expensive, one can cost five or six ordinary notebooks.

 Qi Feng graciously let him touch and show him, and even called out a game he often played for him to experience.

 "It's so fucking advanced!" Gao Junfei couldn't put it down, "What model is this, how much is it?"

 "Alienware 18, it seems to be less than 40,000." Qi Feng said casually.

 What is showing off your wealth? This is called flaunting wealth!

 Although Qi Feng has no sense of showing off at all, after all, he used to be surrounded by classmates from similar backgrounds, but for a student who still needs to set up a stall to earn money to subsidize living expenses, Qi Feng's light sentence "less than 40,000" is equivalent to Spike!

 Gao Junfei touched his heart and let out an "ow". He could vaguely see that Qi Feng's family background was good before, but now he really felt the gap between people.

 In addition to being envious, Gao Junfei complained cynically to Qi Feng and said, "You damn rich second generation!"

 Qi Feng smiled, but was still not very angry.

 Gao Junfei's outspoken northern character is what Qi Feng thinks is the best to deal with.

 But Ling Ke was different, look, the same computer, Gao Junfei reacted so much, but Ling Ke just glanced at it lightly, his face remained unchanged, and his heart was as still as water.

 If he doesn't actively reveal his emotions, you have no idea what he's thinking.

 This unobtrusive quality is what attracts Qi Feng the most. Qi Feng feels like a cat's paw is scratching his heart all the time, wishing to break into the other party's spiritual world to see what's going on.

 "Come to play games at night?" Qi Feng asked Ling Ke after sitting down.

 The desks are close together, you can touch each other's elbows by leaning slightly to the side, and you can see the distance from each other's computer screen with a tilt of your head, there is almost no desire to speak of.

 When Qi Feng looked at him, Ling Ke instinctively became nervous: "Well... eat later."

 On the contrary to Ling Ke, Qi Feng is quite satisfied with the intimacy that can be seen by turning his head .

 ...That's right, the dormitory has air-conditioning and internet access, what's the scenery like going to Yuanyang Lake alone? I really don't understand him.

 Qi Feng turned around and asked Gao Junfei if he wanted to play together at night, Gao Junfei said: "No, I play lol and Hearthstone." For some reason,

 dota players and lol players have always been very different, and Qi Feng no longer invited , but opened the WeChat group to summon old friends: "Are you all there? Take my roommate to dota tonight, and three people come to play black."

 Shen Yuezhe immediately came out and replied: "Roommate? The cool guy last time?"

 Qi Feng: "Yeah "