47

It is no surprise that Qi Feng, who has good looks, singing skills and typhoons, successfully won the first place in the F University's Top Ten Campus Singers Competition this year.

 Although he was not at the scene, Ling Ke sat in the background and saw the result for the first time in the new state of the class and circle of friends.

 In the photo, Qi Feng was surrounded by everyone and stood in the middle of the stage, holding a trophy in his hand, smiling brightly...

 On the other hand, Ling Ke's heart was fluttering and hesitant.

 This is Qi Feng, a person who is born to attract attention...

 Ling Ke, you are different from him. You don’t need to give some sunshine to make you shine. Now he just regards you as a trustworthy friend. You can't even make friends...

 By the time Qi Feng came back, Ling Ke had already calmed down his mood.

 There were still many people surrounding Qi Feng, talking to him, congratulating him, clamoring for the champion to treat him to dinner.

 It was only 9:30, and it was just right to have supper. Qi Feng was already enthusiastic, but he couldn't refuse when everyone challenged him.

 But he was worried about Ling Ke's presence, so he didn't agree immediately, but asked Ling Ke's opinion first: "How about we go together?" When

 everyone saw Qi Feng acting like a little low-key in front of Ling Ke, they burst into laughter, and they also agreed. They called Ling Ke to join in one after another, and some even snatched the flowers from his hand and stuffed them directly to Qi Feng: "Oh, seeing that you have held the flowers for so long, do you still want to give them away? I am worried for you! "

 Ling Ke & Qi Feng: "..."

 In front of so many people, Ling Ke worried about Qi Feng's face, opened his mouth, and didn't say anything for the time being.

 A glimmer of hope ignited in Qi Feng's heart again, and he couldn't help thinking, yes, Ling Ke brought flowers with him when he appeared, so who else could he give it to if he didn't give it to himself? Maybe it was because I was a little embarrassed when I kissed myself just now, I dare not say...

 Because of the blessing of the champion glory, Qi Feng was in a good mood.

 A group of people went out from the backstage and took a small path to the south gate. A senior had called to reserve a seat at a barbecue restaurant, and they ate and drank until midnight.

 After Qi Feng and Ling Ke returned to the dormitory together, Gao Junfei and Xie Qibao were both asleep, but they just lay down.

 Hearing the movement, the two sat up to congratulate Qi Feng, naturally they did not forget to tease the few words he said on the stage.

 Ling Ke walked into the bathroom without seeming to care, and took the opportunity to wash his face and brush his teeth.

 Qi Feng glanced at his back, and laughed at himself: "Hey, I was just kidding..."

 Xie Qibao: "Damn, then you are too true, right? I am a fucking man and my heart is moved !"

 Qi Feng: "..."

 Finally, after exchanging pleasantries, Qi Feng realized that Ling Ke had already gone to bed, and except for the half minute after Xu Junzhu left, the two of them didn't say anything alone tonight.

 Qi Feng sighed helplessly, climbed up after washing, leaned against the head of the bed, and turned on the phone while waiting for his hair to dry.

 He ignored the blessings and congratulations that filled the screen, and directly found Yao Jing's profile picture and clicked in.