30

If Qi Feng wants to say this, Ling Ke can't help it. Fortunately, he is not too obsessed with collecting gifts from girls, especially a girl who can't see her face clearly.

 And thinking of that kiss, no matter what, I feel like I earned it, at least it was Qi Feng's first kiss... No, is Qi Feng's definition of first kiss the same as his? Still have to be mouth to mouth to count as a kiss, right?

 While thinking wildly, Ling Ke left the auditorium with Hua and Qi Feng in his arms.

 On the way back, the two of them were silent all the way.

 Qi Feng kept tossing the bear with his hands, sometimes pulling the bear's legs to play catch, sometimes pinching the bear's neck, twisting its nose, poking its eyes, nose and mouth.

 Ling Ke couldn't stand it anymore... He simply took out his phone and checked WeChat.

 It's okay not to swipe, but he was shocked by a swipe.

 There are dozens of unread messages in it, just click on one, they are all photos and short videos of him and Qi Feng on stage just now, from various angles, various clips, I can't bear to look straight at it!

 The group is still discussing what happened just now, if Ling Ke hadn't turned off the group message reminder, there would probably be hundreds of cumulative messages.

 He didn't need to think about it to know what they would say, he must have gone crazy!

 Sighing, Ling Ke went to look at Moments again, this time, he spit out a dirty word: "Fuck..."

 The first one belonged to Gao Junfei!

 "My two roommates are together. [Smiling]"

 The accompanying picture is a snapshot of Qi Feng hugging his neck and kissing his ear, and the self in the photo is actually... laughing?

 ... WTF! Shouldn't he be in a dazed state? Why are you laughing? Have you done it?

 Ling Ke was about to zoom in and take a closer look, when Qi Feng, who had just heard him being rude, came over: "What?" Ling Ke

 had no time to hide, Qi Feng glanced at it, clamped the baby bear under his arm, and pulled it out of his trouser pocket. He took out his cell phone.

 "...I'll wipe it! Haha!" Qi Feng probably received a bunch of news, and after being shocked, he couldn't help laughing and critiquing.

 Seeing this, Ling scolded "Nima" again in his heart, why should Qi Feng take this as a joke, and he has to be nervous here? Can't I just act a little bit indifferent?

 Soon, Qi Feng also saw the photo Gao Junfei sent. He didn't know whether it was joy or bad humor on his face, and he pointed to the phone and said to Ling Ke, "You were smiling when I kissed you!"

 Laughing I just laughed, as if I was kissed by a girl as a straight man, besides, the performance was so successful, it would be strange if I didn't laugh.

 "Oh? Really?" Ling Ke glanced at him, silently recited the rules of pretending to be a straight man, and quickly adjusted his mentality.

 Seeing that he was so calm, Qi Feng felt embarrassed, and stopped looking for boredom.

 The two of them went through more than a dozen Moments related to themselves with normal faces, and found that half of them were teasing their relationship, including many straight male classmates.

 Ling Ke wanted to sigh to this magical world: Unbelievable...

 When we got to the dormitory, Gao Junfei and Xie Qibao didn't come back, probably still watching the program in the auditorium.