25

After saying these words, both of them were a little dumbfounded.

 Ling Ke was dumbfounded and naturally found it unbelievable.

 Qi Feng was dumbfounded because saying "the first kiss is still there" was a subconscious behavior of his brain, in order to increase the credibility of the previous sentence "not talking about a girlfriend", but it was not the information he intended to reveal to Ling Ke .

 After all, to a straight man, it doesn't matter if other straight men's first kisses are still there.

 Therefore, the last sentence will not make Qi Feng more "pure", but will make him look like an idiot.

 But just when he felt remorseful, Ling Ke suddenly couldn't hold back and let out a "poof" laugh.

 But the other party reacted almost within 0.1 seconds, and quickly recovered the expression of facial paralysis.

 This smile was too short, if Qi Feng hadn't heard a slight "chi" sound in the air with his own ears, and had seen Ling Ke's upturned mouth, he couldn't believe that the other party would make such a "sneaky" expression!

 Qi Feng narrowed his eyes: "Are you laughing at me?"

 Ling Ke raised his hand, touched his lower lip lightly with the side of his palm, and said, "No."

 Qi Feng: "..."

 Ling Ke was indeed shocked by Qi Feng's words and deeds. Here comes the pleaser.

 He always thought that the other party was a big carrot, but he didn't expect that Qi Feng not only had never been in a relationship, but even had his first kiss... Could he not be surprised?

 Although this surprise was of no use to him—even if it was all there, it wasn't for him.

 But when he thought of Qi Feng's serious expression just now explaining his "first kiss is still there", Ling Ke couldn't help laughing.

 ...this guy is so cute.

 Ling Ke coughed lightly, calmed down, and looked at Qi Feng. Now that the other party looked so annoyed that he wanted to tear himself apart, it wasn't so cute.

 Ling Ke tried to divert the other party's attention: "Why did you explain to me...the relationship between you and Xiao Zhi?"

 To be precise, what Ling Ke wanted to ask was why Qi Feng thought this was the reason why he was avoiding him.

 That was indeed an opportunity, but at that time he only wanted to cool down his feelings, and he didn't want to reveal his personal emotions in the next relationship due to his unilateral jealousy, which would cause trouble to Qi Feng.

 "I don't want you to misunderstand that I have a bad character. Even if I really want to find a girlfriend, I won't be someone else's third party." Qi Feng seemed to be a little angry at Ling Ke's snicker just now, but there was nothing he could do. .

 "Oh..." Ling Ke pretended to be relieved and nodded. In fact, it doesn't matter how Qi Feng answers. The fact that "the first kiss is still there" is enough to make him laugh for three days...Since Qi Feng thinks that he is alienated from the other party. The reason, let him think so.

 Ling Ke paused, and then boldly asked: "You care so much about me, what do

 I think of you ?" ", and felt that the words were too hypocritical, and finally moved his lips to stop, and then said, "You won't... hide from me anymore, will you?" Ling Ke's eyes flickered, and he said duplicity: "I didn't hide from you, didn't