10

.

 For the pink bowl that was allocated, Qi Feng refused in his heart at first.

 Because he clearly caught a glimpse of the blue one in Ling Ke's hand - why did he give himself pink? Do you look like someone in pink?

 Qi Feng held the bowl in a daze for two seconds.

 However, this new roommate seemed too aloof. He had already troubled others to buy so many things for him, and he was too embarrassed to ask for more, especially for such... trivial things.

 Therefore, he could only suppress his inner protest and silently accept the status quo of being assigned.

 ... Although how much he wanted to declare: I don't like pink.

 Then Ling Ke returned the leftover money to him.

 To express his gratitude, Qi Feng offered to invite him to dinner.

 Ling Ke thought of his hand that was almost useless, so he didn't pretend to refuse, and praised Qi Feng for his conscience in his heart.

 Since it was a treat, it seemed disingenuous to have a meal in the cafeteria, so Qi Feng proposed to eat outside the school.

 Ling Kexi obeyed, anyway, Qi Feng was not short of that money.

 After nightfall, the campus was much quieter than during the day, and the two of them walked all the way to the south gate of the school, only to witness the lights and prosperity of the night market.

 Food stalls, barbecue stalls, hot pot restaurants, Malatang... a street directly opposite the South Gate, where you can find all kinds of snacks and delicacies from all over the world.

 Young people who still have a student spirit gather in groups and sit outside the store, bragging and farting, eating and toasting, it's very lively.

 Listening to the hustle and bustle and smelling the aroma of food, the interest of the two seemed to be aroused, and their stomachs were about to move.

 Qi Feng stuffed his hands into his trouser pockets, and said, "What do you want to eat? Pick it yourself."

 In a simple sentence, Ling Ke somehow felt a little domineering.

 He glanced around from left to right. In fact, after reading Qi Feng's circle of friends for so many years, Ling Ke already knows what Qi Feng likes to eat——Qi Feng likes to eat pickled fish, crayfish, spicy hot pot, and yellow fish noodles , and also likes to eat raw fried buns and curry vermicelli soup...

 but if he said what Qi Feng likes to eat right now, wouldn't it...seem too scheming?

 Qi Feng was still looking at him, patiently waiting for his choice.

 Ling Ke had a face full of embarrassment... Hey, whatever, what a mess!

 "Spicy hot pot."

 Qi Feng said happily after hearing this: "I just want to eat spicy hot pot too, we really have a good understanding!"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 The two crossed the road and walked into a family that looked popular across the street. It's a good hot pot restaurant, Qi Feng ordered a bunch of meat dishes, asked the boss to fry them into "medium spicy", and asked Ling Ke if he would like some cold beer.

 Ling Ke was taken aback for a moment. Although he is now in college, in fact he has only graduated from high school, and he really hadn't touched beer much before.

 Facing Qi Feng's question, Ling Ke began to struggle again, did he have to drink some beer to look more like a straight man? More manly?

 But he's really not that interested in beer...