27

In the last few days before going on stage, the two spent almost all their spare time practicing in the piano room, often spending six or seven hours together in private at the end of the day.

 Under such conditions, the intimacy and tacit understanding between Ling Ke and Qi Feng improved by leaps and bounds, and they could often understand what the other was thinking just by looking at a gesture or a look.

 Of course, mental speculation and prediction is the only thing except emotion - this is the forbidden area that Ling Ke isolated.

 As a "straight man", no matter what you imagine, you can't go beyond the threshold.

 On this day, the two of them focused on the few bars that were most prone to mistakes in the piano room.

 After practicing it over and over again, there is a place where the rhythm always sounds wrong.

 "In the eighth measure," Qi Feng let Ling Ke play it alone and finally heard it, "yes, this is this section, do it again... from here on, the third note and the fourth note of each four-four beat You play the piano a little sticky."

 Ling Ke frowned, and tried a few more times, but he didn't expect that the problem was with himself. He has been playing the piano for so many years, and he didn't find himself playing short arpeggios once before. Rhythms can go wrong.

 "It's still not right..." Qi Feng shook his head, got up and walked around behind the piano bench, and instead of sitting down, he stood directly behind Ling Ke, bent slightly, and opened his arms, in a posture of holding the person in his arms , to demonstrate for Ling Ke, "Listen, it's like this."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 In such a narrow space in the piano room, it's unavoidable for two people to practice together more than a dozen times a day. Ling Ke has already started Get used to it, if his heart beats faster every time he is touched, he would have suffered from premature heart beats.

 But this is the first time in two weeks that such an intimate position.

 Qi Feng surrounded him from behind, his breath stuck to his scalp and entered his neck, like a net, engulfing him overwhelmingly.

 "Is there any difference?" Qi Feng asked in his ear.

 "Hmm..." Ling Ke felt that his voice was faltering, as if it wasn't coming from him.

 "Play it again, I'll listen." Qi Feng said.

 Ling Ke raised his hand to the same position, played it once, and was covered by Qi Feng. His two palms were stacked together, little finger to little finger, ring finger to ring finger...

 Qi Feng tapped his last two fingers. Finger, said: "I see, your ring finger is short, four or five fingers are not strong enough, so every time you stay on the keys will be a little shorter." "..." Ling Ke only felt that if Qi

 Feng If you don't leave him again, all the bones in his body will melt!

 "Hey, this should be a personal habit, and I can't change it for a while, so let it be." Qi Feng finally moved away from behind him.

 Ling Ke breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly withdrew his hands to support the edge of the stool.

 Seeing this scene, Qi Feng thought that he was upset, and moved closer again, this time to the right, leaning against the other's cheek, sizing up his expression.

 "What... are you looking at?" Ling Ke squinted, not even daring to turn his head.

 Qi Feng said softly: "I'm not blaming you, don't be unhappy." "