55

Hearing these four words, Qi Feng felt ecstasy in his heart!

 ...God, did he confirm that Ling Ke also likes him?

 Qi Feng raised his hand to cover his face, he was so excited that he could hardly speak... It turns out that Shen Yuezhe's guess, that idiot and straight guy, was a bit accurate!

 Unexpectedly, after finishing that sentence, Ling Ke immediately reflected on Qi Feng's previous love affairs, fearing that Qi Feng's so-called "like" was different from what he understood, so he quickly added: "But I'm not very sure..."

 Because his tone was a bit serious, Qi Feng's heart tightened. Could it be that Ling Ke wanted to back down?

 Indeed, normal straight men always have to consider practical issues when encountering such a situation, especially a rational and cautious person like Ling Ke.

 Qi Feng turned sideways and asked, "Are you worried about falling in love with the same sex?"

 Ling Ke had already recognized the fact that he was gay after the awakening of his sexuality, and he had never been worried, but if he behaved too much in front of Qi Feng at this time, He was frank, and seemed unable to reflect the entanglement of being a "straight man", so he pretended to be dazed and said, "It's a little bit."

 Qi Feng's swollen heart seemed to be caught in a net, and he was eager to enlighten the other party: "Actually, this is quite normal. ..."

 Ling Ke tilted his head and glanced at him: "Aren't you afraid that you might make a mistake?"

 Qi Feng: "What do you mean?"

 Ling Ke: "I read an article before, saying that some straight men also have a crush on the same sex , but they are not gay themselves, they just instinctively want to pursue some excitement, or be temporarily confused..."

 Qi Feng frowned: "You think we are too involved in the show, but we are probably not gay?"

 Ling Ke "En", but said in my heart - it's not "we" who are too involved in the drama, but "you".

 Ling Ke's character is that he would rather be broken than broken. What he wants is Qi Feng's 100% certainty. Once together, he will never allow the other party to be careless. If Qi Feng still has the attitude of playing with life, it's just because "fun" But after saying these words, he would rather not have this feeling.

 Qi Feng pondered for a moment, and said: "How should I put it, I don't really agree with the statement in that article. In my opinion, if a man has physical impulses towards another man, then there is no such thing as a straight man." Situation. Some men claim to be heterosexual, but they have never been aware of their true sexual orientation. They are also interested in men, but they may deliberately avoid them, or try a little bit, and finally find a woman to marry, and then the society He and himself will think he is a heterosexual... If I really have feelings for you, I will face up to my sexuality, and I will never avoid or resist this problem..." Speaking of this, Qi Feng's mind

 flashed , suddenly came up with a plan: "Well, if you are not sure, how about we find a chance to do it again?"

 Ling Ke: "...!?"

 Qi Feng was extremely nervous, he groped into Ling Ke's bed, grabbed The opponent's hand said: "If we can accept each other, we will really be together, okay?"

 Do it, do it... once! ? ? Is it the kind of "doing" that he understands? Real guns? home run?

 Ling Ke's heart beat like a drum, he couldn't believe that Qi Feng could make such a bold proposal!