35

Ling Ke stared blankly at Qi Feng, intoxicated by the great joy of the suspected confession, and couldn't believe his ears.

 He really wanted to ask Qi Feng if he was serious, but rationality reminded him not to forget the fact that Qi Feng is a straight man, if there is a slight mistake, he will face an irreversible situation... Although the other party's tone just now sounds like It doesn't look like a joke at all.

 It may be that he was silent for too long, and soon, Qi Feng took the initiative to explain the meaning of this sentence: "Senior Liang said before, whether we find a girlfriend or not, the relationship is unclear, it is better to fake it Really..."

 "Fake play..." This time, Ling Ke couldn't help interrupting Qi Feng, and said in astonishment, "Really...?" "

 No, I mean, since we don't even want to Find a girlfriend, then we will treat it as if we are together to the outside world, and we will cover each other...but only we know it is fake." Qi Feng looked at Ling Ke's expression, explaining seriously and nervously, for fear of saying a wrong sentence Words offend the other party.

 "Of course, you will suffer more from this matter. After all, even if you don't want to find a girlfriend, you don't have to play with me for real." Qi Feng paused, and the tiredness from just now appeared on his face again, looking helpless and Distressed, "But I'm different, I've already said what I said, and I don't know if Sun Man really gave up on me, but anyway, I have to say hello to you in advance, in case the other party does something more extreme." about..."

 Ling Ke nodded, expressing his understanding, after listening to these two paragraphs, he gradually calmed down and understood what Qi Feng meant.

 Qi Feng wanted to use him as a cover, let himself lie for him, and at the same time block some unnecessary love affairs - just like what Xie Qibao said before, find a genuine girlfriend to avoid all troubles.

 It's just that Qi Feng couldn't find any girls temporarily, so he turned to him for help.

 ...He knew that Qi Feng's "confession" had another purpose.

 Now, Ling Ke was even more thankful that he hadn't impulsively said anything he shouldn't have said just now.

 Seeing Ling Ke nodding his head, Qi Feng seemed encouraged, and continued: "I know this may make you feel a little bit embarrassed, but this is the most suitable solution I can think of at the moment..." Ling Ke heard, "The

 most Appropriate" This description, uncertain: "Would you rather be accused of being gay?"

 Qi Feng said indifferently: "I don't care."

 Ling Ke's eyes widened: I didn't expect you to be like this...a straight man!

 Qi Feng didn't care, but he was afraid that Ling Ke did. Even though he had tested it once after the welcome party and learned that Ling Ke was more tolerant towards this kind of thing, Qi Feng was still afraid that he would refuse, so he went further and said: " If you agree to act with me and act as my fake boyfriend, I will owe you a big favor. No matter what happens to you in the future, just let me know when you need my help, and I will do my best to achieve your goal wish."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Although it is different from the surprise in advance, even if he just pretends to be a boyfriend, it will not be a disadvantage to Ling Ke, on the contrary, it can be said to be "wishful".

 Now Qi Feng was afraid that he would be embarrassed again, so he eagerly offered a "compensation condition"... God, Ling Ke almost wanted to laugh!

 For a moment, Ling Ke almost wanted to tell Qi Feng that he was gay!