60

I don't know why, but the look on Ling Ke's eyebrows made Jiang Ying feel very familiar. She just looked at it, and couldn't help but think of the child she saw many years ago.

 It's not that Ling Ke is special, but that Qi Yu has returned to China a handful of times in the past few years. It happened that time he was in China, and he went to the TV station to find her, and she dragged him to play with that child, so he even brought The impression of this child is also slightly deep.

 When Ling Ke was asked this question, his heart almost stopped beating. He was afraid that Qi Feng would be jealous if he said this, so he pretended to be stupid: "Huh? No."

 Jiang Ying nodded and didn't ask any more questions. There are so many people with similar looks, maybe she remembered wrongly.

 But this brief question and answer caught Qi Feng's attention, and he asked curiously, "What kind of talent competition?"

 Jiang Ying smiled and explained, "Five years ago, our TV station held an event to recruit talents from all over the city. The primary and middle school students are selected to participate, and the main purpose is to train a young host of a children’s program.”

 If Deyin’s students want to go to that kind of place, most of them can find a backstage, such as Qi Feng, if he is interested, just say a word to Jiang Ying So she didn't mention this kind of activities to her son carefully.

 "A lot of people came at that time. I thought Ling Ke looked familiar and could play the piano. I thought he had been there too..."

 Qi Feng said "Oh", Ling Ke sat on the side and didn't say a word, but Qi Feng keenly He found that the other party's hand holding the piano stool was tightly grasping the edge of the stool.

 Maybe his mother can't see anything, but Qi Feng and Ling Ke have known each other for half a year, and after paying attention to him for a long time, they can already distinguish each other's emotions from some subtle expressions and small movements.

 Qi Feng felt strange, why did this topic make Ling Ke nervous?

 However, before he thought about why Ling Ke was nervous, Jiang Ying changed the subject.

 ***

 During the day when Jiang Ying went to work, the home became a paradise for him and Qi Feng. The two were tired of watching movies, playing DotA, and teasing Xue Niu together. They never separated for a moment. Qi Feng even pestered the nanny to teach him how to cook. , Fry vegetables for Ling Ke himself.

 That night when Jiang Ying came home, she saw that there were still dishes on the dinner table that they hadn't finished eating at noon, and she was surprised when the nanny said that Qi Feng made it herself. ...

 Thinking that for so many years, although her son is caring enough, he has never cooked himself. The first time he did it was to cook for outsiders.

 Jiang Ying asked the nanny, "Where are the two of them?"

 The nanny smiled and said, "Upstairs, I just cut some fruit for them and served them. I saw the two children reading in the study."

 Jiang Ying was even more surprised when she heard that, Qi Feng Playful, she was only willing to study when she was young because she was supervised or stimulated by his brother. It was a rare holiday, and she brought her friends back. She wanted them to relax for a few more days, so she didn't care much... I didn't expect the two of them to work so hard ?

 She went upstairs lightly, and when she reached the door of the study, it was really quiet.

 The door was ajar and opened a crack, Jiang Ying glanced inside, and saw two children sitting on the small sofa in the study, reading a book, but the posture of being next to each other was so ambiguous that it was unbearable look straight at.