65

Qi Feng and Ling Ke both had their ears pierced and wore couple earrings. Someone soon found out and uploaded the photos to the school forum, sparking countless discussions.

 1L replied: "I don't know if anyone has noticed that the school grassroots and the journalism department grass have their ears pierced and wear the same earrings!"

 2L replied: "I see, I saw them both buying food in the cafeteria that day and laughed Looking at each other, I'm going to be blind!"

 3L replied: "Uh, actually, I saw them go to Ximen to open a room together in the first two days of last semester's holiday..."

 4L replied: "Microphone! Lighter! Lou Come on! Please tell your story!"

 5L replied: "So ambiguous, I wonder if they are really a couple..."

 6L replied: "I probably won't be surprised if they come out publicly one day. 7L

 replied: "Wait, the few upstairs, aren't they a real couple? I always thought they were real!"...

 In

 reality, some acquaintances gossip with them face to face, such as the editorial department of the school website Qi Qiurui, Qi Feng's friends in the student union, etc., but the reactions of both of them are similar to those when they were teased and teased in the past. Even if they admit that "yes, we are a couple", some people probably think they are just joking.

 Until one day in April, the girl Su Yixuan who had given Ling Ke the bear and flowers before struck again.

 Ling Ke originally thought that the other party knew the difficulties and retreated, but he didn't expect that she would become more courageous as she fought.

 She seemed to have finally prepared herself mentally, this time she no longer evaded or flinched, and rushed in front of Ling Ke by herself.

 At that time, Ling Ke had just finished class, when a hundred or so people came out of the multimedia classroom to see this scene, they spontaneously formed a circle, and cheered excitedly.

 Su Yixuan held flowers in her hands, and said "like" to Ling Ke with a trembling voice.

 Ling Ke's mood was very complicated. In order to take into account the other party's face, he wanted to take Su Yixuan to find a place alone to explain clearly, but unexpectedly, Qi Feng next to him pressed his head and kissed him in front of all the onlookers!

 The onlookers were all dumbfounded, covered their mouths and gasped, Ling Ke could feel how much the hearts of the onlookers were shaken!

 After Qi Feng finished kissing, he grabbed Ling Ke's hand with a dazed face, and said to Su Yixuan, "Thank you for liking Ling Ke, but he already has a boyfriend." Then he led him through the crowd, and walked away in a cool manner

 . In an instant, there was an uproar behind, whistles and cheers were endless.

 The nervous Xie Qibao knew at that moment what Gao Junfei meant by "internal digestion"!

 In less than half a day, the news that Qi Feng publicly kissed Ling Ke to declare her boyfriend's identity spread all over the campus, and even made the headlines on the school website.

 Ling Ke was very resentful about this: "How could you do that kind of thing!"

 Qi Feng said straightforwardly: "What's wrong with me? Can't I kiss you? When you saw Xu Junzhu, didn't you just kiss me without saying a word?" Ling

 Ke But tongue-tied: "You...!"

 Qi Feng said sourly: "Could it be that you still feel sorry for that girl?"