26

These two days, Qi Feng has been busy picking up and revising scores, and he only rests very late every day. He dozed off for a while in the last class, and Ling Ke would help him re-mark the key points.

 But no matter what the reason was, Ling Ke could tell that they were joking.

 After two months of honing his "acting skills", he will no longer be surprised by it, but he will not take the initiative to take the bait when facing girls' problems, and mostly keeps silent.

 On the contrary, Qi Feng, after hearing this, glanced at Ling Ke with a smile, and casually said to them: "Aren't we already together?"

 Ling Ke: "..." Sure enough...

 followed by a predictable one." Ahhh!" screamed, the girls held their faces and turned their heads contentedly.

 This has happened more than once, but every time he heard Qi Feng say that, Ling Ke's heart would still beat faster.

 He sort of understands why some girls feel happy when they know their lover's sweet talk is a lie.

 Because this kind of high-level psychotoxin can make the addict immersed in happiness and sweetness, unable to extricate themselves.

 ***

 After class, Ling Ke and Qi Feng went to practice piano as usual.

 After a week, the two studied and practiced together according to the score that Qi Feng listened to and memorized. They had revised it for several rounds, until they were able to finalize the song.

 However, today Qi Feng showed a different excitement than usual. As soon as he arrived at the piano room, he took out two mini speakers from his bag, connected them to his mobile phone, and said, "I brought something very interesting, you will definitely like it." I like it."

 "What?" Ling Ke didn't know what he was trying to show, so he waited patiently for him to show it.

 Qi Feng said mysteriously: "You'll know it when you hear it." Then he pressed the play button on the phone.

 After more than ten seconds of silence, a burst of violin music slowly came out from the stereo, it was "Jump!" "The melody of the climax.

 Ling Ke looked at Qi Feng in shock, and blurted out, "Did you do it?"

 "How could that be?" Qi Feng smiled and said, "I asked... two friends to help me record it." Ling Ke was taken aback,

 but also, since Qi Feng lied to him before that he knew no other musical instruments, there is no reason to suddenly leak it now ...

 "Listen down, there is still the sound of the cello behind." Qi Feng reminded him.

 Ling Ke was still surprised and hesitant, and he was distracted for a while. There was indeed a cello sound behind him, but his attention was completely attracted by the violin sound in front.

 It's not that he is good at playing the violin, but that it reminds Ling Ke of his experience at the TV station.

 Back then, he was still a tsundere boy in the second stage of middle school, he was dwarfed by Qi Feng, and he gave up the opportunity to advance because he was not confident enough in himself.

 But more, probably because he was not convinced that Qi Feng had forgotten himself...

 But then again, if it wasn't for the initial stimulation, maybe he wouldn't have been admitted to F University, wouldn't have become classmates with Qi Feng, and even more so. Not going to be sitting here with this guy, getting ready for the show that's coming up.