7

The summer vacation flies by, September.

 Ling Ke went to the university to report, and received the dormitory map and keys at the freshman registration office.

 An enthusiastic senior sister insisted on taking him to the dormitory, saving him from looking for it himself.

 The road was bustling with freshmen who came to report to the school.

 Just breaking free from the shackles of the college entrance examination, these 19-year-old young people look full of vigor and look around with their necks raised, like birds fluttering their wings in a new world.

 "Hey, our journalism department is blessed this year. Two super handsome guys came here..." the senior said excitedly on the way.

 "Huh?" Ling Ke wondered, two? Count yourself as one?

 "One came not long before you," said the senior sister, comparing her hands to Ling Ke, "he's a little taller than you, wow, that looks, it's amazing! Several girls fainted at the orientation office, until now No blood back!"

 Ling Ke was amused by the senior sister's humorous words, isn't this too exaggerated?

 "You are also very handsome. If you came before him, they would probably be you." The senior sister sighed regretfully, "So, you came at a really bad time. Everyone has just been hit by a wave of shock. , the aesthetic function has temporarily failed.”

 Ling Ke heard his senior sister say this, and couldn’t help but wonder how handsome the person who came before was.

 He is gay, and he is very interested in all good-looking people of the same sex. This kind of interest is like a straight man who can't help being shocked when he hears a beautiful woman.

 "But," the senior sister glanced at him slightly, and said with a smile, "I don't like his type very much, I prefer your 'ribbon style'." Hearing what the other party said, Ling Ke said

 , He didn't try to be coy, but felt that the senior was very interesting. He pointed to himself and asked, "Which style am I?"

 " Where's the other guy?" he asked.

 The senior sister said with a ferocious face: "The coquettish bitch type!"

 "Pfft..." Ling Ke still couldn't hold back his spray, "Fantasy, coquettish?"

 It was really hard for him to imagine this adjective being used on a boy... demon? Uh, if so, then he doesn't seem to like it too much.

 "His eyes!" The senior sister stretched and stretched her eyes like claws, and explained, "It can discharge! Zi——!" The senior sister pulled Ling Ke twice, trying to express another person "Discharge! Do you understand?"

 Ling Ke twitched the corners of his mouth, always feeling that there were two bright lights in the senior sister's eyes just now... It was too, too graphic.

 The senior sent him downstairs in the dormitory, and finally asked for Ling Ke's WeChat contact information with a sly smile on her face.

 Ling Ke was embarrassed to refuse, and thought to himself, if he came out to play around, he really had to pay it back.

 He was assigned to dormitory No. 412 in No. 18 dormitory building. He went upstairs and found the corresponding room. The door was ajar. Before he entered, he heard a burst of laughter and talking from inside.

 "... Wow, can you sleep in such a small bed? Can you lie on another person's head with your feet? Damn, if you can live in this place for a month, I, Shen Yuezhe, will have your last name! "