50

In fact, Ling Ke was puzzled as to why Qi Feng chose to stay in China.

 The time Qi Feng went to America to find his brother, Ling Ke recalled, it happened to be the time when he got his first smartphone after the high school entrance examination, and it was also the time when he first followed Qi Feng's WeChat.

 Qi Feng did post a lot of photos abroad during that summer vacation, but he didn't post any of his brother's. At first Ling Ke thought he was traveling abroad.

 For a long time, Ling Ke felt that he and Qi Feng were people from two worlds, and he never imagined that he and Qi Feng would become classmates, until he sent the message on WeChat that he decided to take the F University exam.

 Could it be that, as he said at the beginning, he didn't go there just because he couldn't eat his favorite dishes and couldn't see his own dog?

 "Think about it, I have been preparing for going abroad in the first two years of high school," Qi Feng said, "Although my parents are divorced, my mother still hopes that my brother and I will grow up together and take care of each other. She works with my father. We're all busy, so we don't have much time to take care of us."

 Ling Ke: "Then why didn't you go in the end?"

 Qi Feng paused, then said slowly, "Because I'm gone, my mother will be left alone, I'm a little worried She."

 Ling Ke was a little surprised, the only children at their age generally still only think about their own minds, especially Qi Feng, a proud son of heaven, Ling didn't expect him to be a filial son... "My

 mother People, usually very strong outside, but very sloppy in life, after my dad left, she didn't look for a boyfriend, took work as everything, and often neglected her body. Last year, she was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis and superficial gastritis. "Qi Feng shook his head like a little adult, with worry on his brows, "Although I live on campus now, and I don't go home often, but at least I'm in a city, and if there's anything I need, I can call it away." Ling Ke

 thought Jiang Ying's exquisite facial features and capable appearance emerged from the scene, but it was difficult for him to associate such a strong woman with the "sloppy woman" Qi Feng called.

 However, Qi Feng who said such words was unexpectedly gentle and delicate, like a caring little padded jacket.

 Compared with Qi Feng, Ling Ke, who hasn't called home twice in the first half year of school, really pales in comparison.

 "Anyway, I don't have much obsession with going abroad. Isn't F great? Besides, it's not like I don't stop seeing my brother. He comes back almost every year, either for Christmas or summer vacation... He also just started college this year. I applied to Stanford’s business school, so I won’t be back for Christmas.”

 Qi Feng, who was saying two minutes ago, “I’m not reconciled because my brother studied well”, is now beaming with joy, wishing the whole world would know that his brother has What a powerful appearance, Ling Ke couldn't help but want to laugh.

 ——Stanford, one of the top five prestigious schools in the world, is indeed very powerful.

 When Qi Feng said this, he looked up at Ling Ke again, and asked, "What about you?"

 Ling Ke: "What about me?"

 Qi Feng: "I don't know about your family."

 Ling Ke said indifferently: "My family is very ordinary. Ah, my parents are ordinary office workers, my father is an engineer, and my mother is an accountant. Both of them are very busy at work, so I don’t care about me.” Just a few words, and that’s it