52

Chu Shuangshuang frowned, thinking, since Christmas Eve is the anniversary of Qi Feng and Ling Ke being together, with Qi Feng's personality, he would definitely post something in Moments.

      In retrospect, it seems that the other party only sent a sentence "happy and sad" in the early morning of Christmas. This "sadness" can't really be the matter of being exposed by Xu Junzhu, right? Judging from the current situation of the two of them, it doesn't look like they want to hide their relationship from the outside world.

 She felt a little weird, but the one question she just casually raised made the atmosphere a little awkward, so naturally she wouldn't raise a second one without winking.

 So, she changed her approach and asked tactfully: "Qi Feng, how did you fall in love with Ling Ke? It's not that easy for homosexuals to come out of the closet abroad, and you two are really open." This is to

 gossip Their love has gone through.

 Qi Feng smiled, and said: "If I say, I fell in love with Ling at first sight, do you believe it?"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Chu Shuangshuang choked on Qi Feng's answer...

 love at first sight...how could you not believe it? She was "love at first sight" to Qi Feng. When they met for the first time in junior high school, Qi Feng completely activated the love nerves in her heart. But she is much more reserved than Xu Junzhu, and she also has her own pride. She earns the opportunity to approach Qi Feng only by being good at herself, but it is a pity that Qi Feng has no intention of her... Feelings cannot be forced, Chu Shuangshuang also has her own self-esteem

 , Although the reality is sad, there are many unsatisfactory things in this world, and she has let go of them.

 After that, she always wanted to know what kind of person could capture Qi Feng's heart.

 Looking at Ling Ke, who was pretty in appearance, but otherwise expressionless, Chu Shuangshuang became more and more curious about what kind of attraction this person had for Qi Feng.

 "Which place do you fall in love with?" Chu Shuangshuang asked with a smile.

 "It's just that you see each other right. There are not so many reasons. When I first met, I felt that I had seen it before, and it seemed deja vu." Qi Feng said.

 Ling Ke was startled, and looked at Qi Feng in disbelief. He wasn't sure if Qi Feng was joking, but his heart still skipped a beat when he heard these words.

 —He still remembers, he has not forgotten him!

 Qi Feng also turned his head to look at Ling Ke, and when they looked at Ling Ke, a rare shyness flashed across his expression.

 A warm feeling suddenly surged up from the bottom of my heart, filling Ling Ke's chest, and the unwillingness and annoyance that had been forgotten for the second time seemed to have been washed away a lot at this moment.

 Even if Qi Feng was acting or talking sweetly, he still had to admit the ecstasy of this moment.

 Chu Shuangshuang pondered: "I remember you posted a message of "It's over" in Moments in September this year...does it mean that your heart is moved?"

 Qi Feng's eyes lit up: "Yes, you can guess it!"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 If he continues acting like this, he will believe that all of this is true.

 However, after Chu Shuangshuang asked that question, she regretted it a little. It made it seem like she cared about Qi Feng very much. Although the fact is true, after all, Qi Feng already has a boyfriend now, so it would be a little uncomfortable to show such concern. That's right.