6

In the year of the senior high school entrance examination, Tencent launched a "WeChat". Ling Ke's friends switched to the new social software one after another. He also followed the trend and applied for a WeChat account with the q'q number.

 Since wechat is associated with q'q friends, the system directly extracted contacts for him, including Qi Feng.

 The first batch of people who played WeChat were not very defensive, and Ling Ke once again sneaked into Qi Feng's circle of friends without anyone noticing.

 In just over a year, Qi Feng has grown a lot taller, his facial features have become more three-dimensional, his eyebrows and eyes have become more handsome, and his clothes have become more and more tasteful.

 Compared with those sixteen or seventeen-year-old boys with pimples and stubble on their faces, Qi Feng's own conditions are really unique. Sometimes a selfie that he casually posts in Moments can instantly kill those oily noodles outside. The little fresh meat star.

 A handsome guy with ordinary looks like Ling Ke was quite sought after even in high school, he couldn't imagine how popular Qi Feng would be in his social circle.

 Unlike the Q'Q space where fish and dragons are mixed, if you are not a mutual friend in WeChat, you will not be able to see who the other party has liked or left a comment.

 Ling Ke originally thought that his circle and Qi Feng's circle did not overlap at all. After all, he was studying in a public school, while Qi Feng was still in a private school, and the two schools were separated by more than half a city.

 It wasn't until he accidentally exchanged WeChat IDs with a girl in the school, and saw the girl's "Like" in Qi Feng's several statuses, that he realized that the city was actually very small.

 That girl was their high school social butterfly, a year higher than Ling Ke, and also the head of the Student Union's Culture and Entertainment Department. She would usually organize some charity performances, and when she learned that Ling Ke could play the piano, she asked for his contact information.

 As far as Ling Ke's character is that one is one, the two didn't chat for a few words after adding WeChat at first, until the other party gave Qi Feng those "likes", Ling Ke couldn't sit still.

 During a rehearsal for the school's art festival, many girls who performed on the same stage joked that Ling Ke would play two pieces for them in private first.

 Under normal circumstances Ling Ke would find excuses to refuse, after all he is gay and doesn't really want to use his talents to provoke girls.

 But that day, when he saw the Minister of Culture and Entertainment making booing, he remembered the praise he had given Qi Feng, and for some reason, he agreed.

 He sat in front of the piano, tilted his head and smiled and asked the excited girls: "What do you want to hear?"

 Ling Ke has always been aloof, but with this smile and such a tone, the girls were dumbfounded. One couldn't take it anymore and covered his heart.

 Seeing that they couldn't answer, Ling turned around and said to himself: "I practice all classical music, you may not like to listen to it... I'll just play a few popular ones." After finishing speaking, he put his hands down I put on the keys, and after trying a string of tones, I started playing.

 The girls didn't know what he was playing, but they saw the boy in the white shirt with a focused expression, his fingers flying, and his right foot stepping on the sustain pedal rhythmically... Just this scene made them lose their souls , not to mention the intoxicating tunes that linger in your ears.