32

Gao Junfei is used to Xie Qibao's fuss and fuss, and is immune to his howls. He asked casually on the phone: "What's the big deal? Didn't you go to dinner with a beautiful woman? Oh, dare you Your major event is falling in love with a beautiful woman..."

 Xie Qibao scolded: "Who the hell is in love! That woman is a pervert!"

 Gao Junfei became excited when he heard "pervert": "Huh? What pervert? Why is it perverted?" ? You were molested?"

 Xie Qibao spat out a mouthful of old blood, and almost fainted in anger!

 It was a rare time for Gao Junfei to beat Xie Qibao speechless, as if he had avenged his revenge, and he was refreshed: "Okay, okay, what can be bigger than rushing to reincarnate? Go back to the dormitory and talk about it!" Before hanging up the

 phone , Xie Qibao asked anxiously: "Is Brother Qi in the dormitory?"

 Gao Junfei didn't take his affairs too seriously, turned his head and saw Ling Ke alone, and said, "No."

 Ling Ke got up to pour water, He casually asked, "Xie Qibao?"

 Gao Junfei dropped the phone and threw it on the table, and said with a smile, "Well, what are you talking about, who else can there be besides him."

 Ling Ke turned around and went into the bathroom, and listened to it after a while. There was a knock at the door outside - Xie Qibao came back.

 "Brother Gao!" Xie Qibao said as soon as he entered the door, before he could catch his breath, he fired a gun, "I just met a perverted woman! Ask me if I posted the "Qibao Hot Sale" post on the Internet. Let me steal Brother Qi’s things and sell them to her, everything from toothbrushes, cups, towels, and underwear! He also gave me a lot of money!”

 Gao Junfei roared excitedly: “Damn it! Is it true or not?”

 Xie Qibao took out the wad of money from his trouser pocket: "Really! Take a look! Give me all the money!!"

 Gao Junfei: "Aww! We are going to get rich!!!"

 Xie Qibao was caught by Gao Junfei's attitude Encouraged, Zeigan also came up, excitedly said: "How do you get rich? We must not let Brother Qi know about this..."

 Before he finished speaking, he saw the bathroom door opened, and Ling Ke walked out from inside.

 Gao Junfei: "..."

 Xie Qibao: "..."

 At that moment, the two of them looked like little ghosts who planned to be demons when they met the empress, their expressions were so dismal!

 Ling Ke said speechlessly: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 At this moment, Xie Qibao only had four questions in his mind: Who am I? where am I? Why is Ling Ke in the dormitory? If Ling Ke finds out about this, can he still hide it from Qi Feng?

 Compared with the bewildered Xie Qibao, Gao Junfei has a distorted expression, engaged in a fierce ideological battle over whether to use force or intelligence to draw Ling Ke into his accomplices.

 Then, Ling Ke asked uncertainly: "Wait, is it possible that you two are really planning to steal Qi Feng's things and sell them?" His words were

 like a holy light of integrity, and they directly pointed out that Gao Junfei and Xie Qibao had just appeared. The evil thought was shot in the bud...

 After a while, Qi Feng also returned to the dormitory. He didn't go far, but went to the convenience store downstairs to buy some water, but when he came up, he felt that the atmosphere in the dormitory was not right.