12

Ling Ke had seen a few sketches and watercolors in Qi Feng's q'q space earlier, knowing that he has painting skills, this kind of stick figure should be at his fingertips.

 But suddenly seeing Qi Feng's stick figure on the cup, Ling Ke was quite surprised.

 Generally, boys rarely have such a childlike innocence, or... a girlish heart?

 Holding up the cup for comparison, Ling Ke found that the expressions of the two cats were not the same, Qi Feng's one looked satisfied, but his own was tugging.

 Ling Ke couldn't help but smile, a tinge of sweetness filled his heart.

 Although he and Qi Feng were just roommates, he actually had the illusion that they were in a relationship.

 Ling Ke's face became hot, and he quickly lowered his head and poured cold water on his face to wash away his whims.

 Maybe it was woken up by the sound of him getting up, but soon Qi Feng's call sounded outside, with a trace of exhaustion and hoarseness from not getting enough sleep in his tone, Ling Ke was trembling all over.

 He was halfway through brushing his toothbrush, and walked out with the toothbrush in one hand and the cup in the other: "Huh?"

 Qi Feng leaned out from the upper bunk and was looking in the direction of the bathroom. He paralyzed again when he saw Ling Ke. Going back, he buried his head in the pillow and said, "Why did you get up so early?"

 Ling Ke went back and spit out the mouthwash, and then raised his voice, "If you want to sleep, go on sleeping."

 There was no sound outside, but Ling Ke He vaguely heard the other party "humming" in displeasure.

 Uh, why did it feel like Qi Feng just... seemed to be acting like a spoiled child to himself?

 Ling Ke's hair was black, and he went out after washing his face, and saw Qi Feng was still lying on the bed, turning over every ten seconds, looking like he couldn't sleep well. After a while, he sat up yawning, with a dark look in his eyes, obviously he didn't sleep well.

 "Don't sleep anymore?" Ling Ke just changed into clean clothes.

 Qi Feng climbed out of bed directly and answered with action.

 Ling Ke caught a glimpse of his gloomy expression, and silently made up his mind... Is Qi Feng a little angry?

 "Ling Ke, come here." Qi Feng called him again as soon as he entered the bathroom.

 "...What's the matter?"

 "My back is a little itchy, can you help me scratch it?" Qi Feng turned his back to him, and was scratching the back of his neck and waist with both hands, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't scratch the middle part less than.

 As he spoke, he directly lifted up his pajamas T-shirt, revealing a smooth back.

 Seeing such a "lively and fragrant" scene early in the morning, Ling Ke almost spit out another three liters of blood.

 But as a "straight guy", when another straight male roommate is in need, it's really normal to help him scratch his back a few times.

 Ling Ke had no choice but to say nothing.

 He silently recited "See no evil" several times, and stretched out his claws tremblingly...

 When his fingertips touched the opponent's skin, his blood surged up.

 "It's too light, it's heavier..." Qi Feng bowed his waist slightly, and unconsciously confided provocative words, "A little bit higher." "...

 Here?" Ling Ke felt that his willpower was already in jeopardy .