21

.

      With tears in his eyes, Qi Feng gave a low "hmm", and Gao Junfei said strangely, "It's okay to have superborn children in our small place, but I remember those in a big city like yours are all only children, right? How can you have two children?" Who?"

 Qi Feng said with a smile: "My brother and I are twins."

 "Twins!?" Ling Ke was taken aback, never thought that Qi Feng and his brother were twins!

 "Huh?" Gao Junfei was also surprised, and asked, "Really? Is your brother as handsome as you?"

 Qi Feng smiled and said, "I think I'm more handsome than him."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 " You are really narcissistic," Gao Junfei sneered, and asked, "Which university did your brother go to?"

 Qi Feng said: "He is abroad, and he went out when he was very young."

 Ling Ke thought of the gossip he had heard before , asked: "You and your brother don't go to school together?"

 Qi Feng: "Well, I have always studied in China."

 Gao Junfei also felt strange: "Why? Didn't twins grow up together? Your parents have the heart to separate you?"

 Qi Feng was silent for two seconds, while looking at his phone, he said in a low voice: "My parents are divorced, he and my father, and me and my mother."

 Gao Junfei & Ling Ke: " ..."

 Hearing this, Ling Ke realized that no one knew what Qi Feng's brother looked like, and it was rare for Qi Feng's friends to mention it.

 And Qi Feng who said this sentence also felt a bit miserable for no reason, as if he had suddenly changed from a wealthy and carefree winner in life to a poor boy who was physically and mentally traumatized by the divorce of his parents, so Ling Ke and Gao Junfei Ask here to stop this topic.

 However, Ling Ke was still a little curious about Qi Feng's brother. After a few minutes, he asked Qi Feng again: "Do you have a photo of your brother?" Qi Feng was stunned, and said: "No.

 "

 There will definitely be no photos, but since Qi Feng clearly didn't want to mention his brother, Ling Ke wisely didn't ask any more questions.

 And what Qi Feng said just now, his brother should not be very similar to Qi Feng, and he has stayed abroad for many years, so he will not have any intersection with their lives.

 Thinking of this, Ling Ke breathed a sigh of relief.

 But he himself couldn't explain why Qi Feng's heart was so shocked when he heard that he had a twin brother.

 Maybe it's because he is Qi Feng's fan, thinking that there is another person who looks exactly like Qi Feng in this world, Ling Ke is in all kinds of messes, even thinking wildly, if he sees Qi Feng's brother, will he be the same? Heart palpitations, instinctive impulses...

 In that case, what is the difference between myself and livestock?

 However, if you look back carefully, Qi Feng's meaning to him is really more than just "Yan".

 Although Ling Ke realized that he was gay when he was in junior high school, to be precise, he only found out that he had feelings for Qi Feng during the election campaign on the TV station. It was a historic turning point, which made him instantly enlightened, and he admitted this fact without much struggle.

 After that, he got out of control and became a screen-licking idiot.

 Therefore, Qi Feng is different. He accompanied him through the long and dull adolescence, inspired him to work hard, and comforted his turbulent soul time and time again.