9

This question was like a thunderbolt, and once again stunned Ling Ke in place - he already had Qi Feng's WeChat account!

 what to do?

 It is definitely impossible to say it directly! If Qi Feng probes into it, how will he explain it?

 Then... apply for a trumpet?

 It doesn't work either. Dozens of people have been added to his current WeChat account, including parents and former classmates, just to apply for a new one for Qi Feng, and it is too troublesome to switch back and forth in normal communication.

 ... Deleted Qi Feng and added it again?

 It is true that I can do this on my side, but when the two of them first added friends, there would be a system reminder. Request to start chatting" prompt, how should I explain it?

 Ling Ke hadn't tried it, and he didn't dare to take the risk.

 After hesitating for more than two seconds, Ling Ke panicked and blurted out, "No."

 ...Hmmm! ? Now it was Qi Feng's turn to be dumbfounded!

 He excitedly took out his mobile phone, ready to "sweep you" or "sweep me", but Ling Ke refused him so bluntly.

 ……Why! ?

 ...tell me why! ?

 The lethality of these two words is too great, Qi Feng didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

 Fortunately, Ling Ke immediately took out his mobile phone and said, "Leave a phone number, if you have something...you can send a text message."

 Qi Feng still didn't give up, thinking that maybe Ling Ke didn't have WeChat so he didn't add him, so he tentatively I asked: "So, what about q'q?"

 In fact, q'q has all the functions that WeChat has, including text, voice chat, and sending pictures to each other. All of them use traffic, so it doesn't matter which one you add.

 However, it is more popular to use WeChat now, and when it comes to q'q, Qi Feng always feels a mystery.

 Besides, his q'q is shared with his brother, and many of his brother's friends are added to it, a mixed bag of good and bad people. As they grow older, the two brothers also have their own sex needs, so after switching to WeChat, Qi Feng I seldom go to q'q anymore.

 It is conceivable that he has struggled a lot to give this proposal now.

 However, Ling Ke Wenyan not only didn't appreciate it, but also frowned in embarrassment.

 Qi Feng: "..."

 That's fine, there's no need to say any more, he already knows the answer.

 With a deflected finger, Qi Feng clicked on the call bar: "Give me your number, I'll call you."

 Being rejected so ruthlessly, Qi Feng's mood almost fell to the bottom, and even his voice was very low. Twice.

 ...

 ...

 As soon as Qi Feng left, Ling Ke sat down as if he had collapsed.

 Thinking of Qi Feng's thick and deep voice when talking to him, and the smell of sweat on Qi Feng's body when the two of them approached, mixed with a trace of men's perfume that people don't hate... Sigh, God knows how much effort he just had to do it

 . To the face does not change color.

 However, even though he felt that God was testing him too much, after he calmed down, Ling Ke unexpectedly felt a burst of happiness and joy belatedly.